• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

Different animals?

PoppyRose

I am animal-hearted and I feel as a wolf, dog , and........horse

is feeling like a animal on the other side of the spectrum of the other animals ok? I’m i the only one? If not who else is like me and can I talk to them for support

PoppyRose

I am animal-hearted and I feel as a wolf, dog , and........horse

is feeling like a animal on the other side of the spectrum of the other animals ok? I’m i the only one? If not who else is like me and can I talk to them for support
I feel like an animal that is very different than the others is this ok and are there others that are the same 

what I am saying is I feel like animals that hurt one another and I am worried this is wrong

if others hav ethos same problem I would like to talk to them for help excepting myself.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
VIP
There is no limiting factor in the types one can possess. It is possible to have say, two theriotypes or more that are all different from one another and compete with one another or even have one another in their food chain. No exclusionary factor exists for the same reason one can be both a wolf and a dog, for example. All that matters is, as with any of it, one can reconcile and determine what each portion of the self is and to bring them together to understand their relationships to one another and how they affect the individual.

Marc

I feel like an animal that is very different than the others is this ok and are there others that are the same 

what I am saying is I feel like animals that hurt one another and I am worried this is wrong

if others hav ethos same problem I would like to talk to them for help excepting myself.
Are you saying that you feel guilty for connecting with an animal that wouldn’t exactly be ‘friendly’ towards another? Like a predator and prey relationship?

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
I'm a feline therian and argonian fictionkin who is wolf hearted so, yeah, differing types and connections happen.

It's certainly possible to feel hearted with different creatures and have multiple theriotypes and there's no reason they have to be similar creatures.