Dinosaurs, come check this out. | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Dinosaurs, come check this out.

Discussion in 'Games & Video Games' started by Charias, May 26, 2016.

1. Charias

Charias Wandering Wolf
    Demonkin

Bones:
    Ƀ1,343.14
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ruko

Ruko Space Triangle
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Black DragonFerocious Obsidian DragonCrowBlue AngelBrimstone Demon
    Bones:
    Ƀ2,996.85
    Primary Identity:
    Celestial
    Mood:
    :angel:
    I've been following Saurian for a long long time now, at least sometime early last year. I'm looking forward to seeing an accurate dinosaur game for a change, but it comes at a time when there's a lot of other dinosaur games taking off too. Dinosaur Battlegrounds and The Isle being just two others in development of a handful I know of, as well as Primal Carnage still mostly ruling the dinosaur genre at the moment.
    There's a lot popping up around, and I'm curious what's sparked this sudden revival of dinosaur games; but I'm certainly not complaining about it though, haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Allos

Allos Muddy Dragon of the Swamp
    Staff Member Community Manager Elder VIP Swamp Lurker

Midnight Neon PhilterBold PhilterMud PhilterVanishing PhilterGold VIP - One Year SubscriptionBronze Dragon CoinSilver Dragon CoinGold Dragon CoinBlack DragonFerocious Obsidian DragonGrey Raptor
    Bones:
    Ƀ7.90
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
  4. BirdMonster

BirdMonster Great Wyrm
    DinosaurHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,533.85
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    Tons of dinosaur games are popping up and it is awesome! There are a lot of dinosaur games already, one of the most popular being Primal Carnage.
    I have a feeling so many are releasing so soon because of all the scientific discovers we've had recently. You know the big t-Rex you love? Yeah, he has feathers and a different posture. With us now knowing way more (especially with Hell Creek) we can make way more scientifically accurate models and games to counter act the years of scaley posture-wrecked Jurassic Park dinos.
    Saurian and Primal Carnage have so far has been my favorite to visually look at. The whole "dinosaur fighting" genre does tick me off a bit though so I'm pretty glad for the actual survival game.