Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

do y'all listen to stuff when youre trying to voluntarily mental shift?

Pronouns
Masculine
I enjoy listening to stuff when trying to shift and usually music, sometimes forest or jungle sounds

The music gives me goosebumps and an awesome feeling that I can't really explain that gets me to shift alot of the time if I'm actually trying to,

I'd like to know if y'all listen to anything to help voluntary shifts, 

Last edited by a moderator:

PoppyRose

Pronouns
Neutral
I don’t listen to music I go out like today I feel like a horse so i am going to go lay in the meadow and think of my horse wave to shift  

Avonmora

Pronouns
Neutral
I don't normally listen to anything to purposefully induce a mental shift, but being my a stream or listening to wind or just nature in general tends to make me m-shift in varying degrees.

Nador-King

Pronouns
Ummmmm... I listen to certain video game soundtracks. Specifically, the music from Minecraft and World of Goo. They are ambient songs that help me feel more dragonlike.