Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Do you ever feel alone with your kintype?

D

Deleted member 89

Unverified
Clove: I'm a cyclops and despite even checking the Tumblr tags, I've never seen another cyclops : / 

UndeadLion

Pronouns
Masculine
I feel alone sometimes with being a mermaidkin. I just feel like there's no other mermaids out there. I'm sure there are, I just haven't met any yet.

I don't feel alone in the community itself, it's wonderful here! 💙

I just wanted to know, does anyone else sort of feel like an "odd one out"? Do you ever feel a struggle to find others like yourself? I don't feel so alone in knowing others might feel the same.
One of my kintypes is mermankin, so I know how you feel!!! 

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I've already resigned to the fact that I'll never meet another individual like myself. But that's okay. Life isn't just about the social aspect, it's one mere part of it. Though I haven't met another Kaprosuchus, there are at least a few dinosaur-kin and that's pretty close. I also relate to most reptilian-kin.

Tendertree

Thief's Toolbox
Pronouns
Masculine
It would be nice to meet other ent-like/tree-like kintypes but I don't feel alone.

I guess the best part of my kintype is
I always have the option to meet actual trees if i want to socialize with someone close to my kin. 😊

Doll

Pronouns
Neutral
I've seen a few mermaids and one or two other dolls around, so I don't feel alone in that aspect. It would be cool to meet another magical girl, but loneliness for that hits sporadically. I would say my biggest isolation factors in the community are probably my personal beliefs and my history of mental illness.

VoidFox

Pronouns
Neutral
Actually all the time, just got used to it somehow over the years of not feeling any weight of loneliness and not desiring any acceptance from anyone

even though there's alot of kitsune of many different kin types and sub kin types, etc, etc, (the list keeps on going) and that of the same kind as of me as well, (higher or lower Void/Dark kitsune/Nogitsune/Other)

And sometimes don't feel connections to any of them at times, being in a void state of being half of the time with Only the feelings of connection that of my presence of/in myself alone with my personal journals written down, treading off the beaten path of what is commonly known by others, (no common grounds/references to go by)

so yeah, totally alone in my kin type (Void Fox) , but hey.. survived being in a vacuum of isolation alone is one of the hardest things to adapt to for some, but it was too easy for me to say the least, (not prideful of it)

Anyways, that's pretty much it, its one lonely path that i walk on through the unknown