Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Donations Needed

As you know, Kinmunity is funded almost entirely out of pocket by @Alynna and myself. As it currently stands, I am facing financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic and would greatly appreciate assistance, as I pay approximately $36 / mo to keep the site up and that bill is coming due.

Click here to donate

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
So, if I understand correctly, the minimum amount of money you need in a few days is 36$?

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Concerning the unconfirmed donation: I used PayPal for the first time and had to figure out how it works. So please ignore the unconfirmed one.

Kirsten015

Transgender Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Fictionkin
Alterhuman
Plural
Pronouns
Neutral
I would give donations if I had access to a PayPal account and was allowed to do so, though I don't have that kind of access unfortunately. I hope you all get more funds later on.

SoothsayerSasha

Tiggy
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Crow
Pronouns
Masculine
I would give donations if I had access to a PayPal account and was allowed to do so, though I don't have that kind of access unfortunately. I hope you all get more funds later on.
If I had money to donate, I would! I hope you get what you need.
I gladly donated on anyone's behalf who cannot, for the community here I have found truly priceless to me.
~Sasha.