"Don't Get Me Started" | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

"Don't Get Me Started"

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Lowin, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Lowin

Lowin Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ184.23
    Primary Identity:
    Questioning
    Some of you have probably heard of this game. I think it's on Tumblr.

Basically, someone begins the game by throwing out a random topic for another person to rant about. That person must complain about that topic for as long as they can.

For the forum version, I'm going to start by throwing out a topic. The first person to reply must rant about that topic then come up with a new one. Whoever replies after that person must vent about their topic. So on and so forth.

Lessee...this one's always a funny one.

Cotton candy

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Observer

The Observer Hatchling
    SP Artist

Bones:
    Ƀ255.41
    Primary Identity:
    Human/Non-Kin
    Mood:
    :)
    Cotton Candy... You mean sadistic, sugary, spiderwebs that are sure to make any diabetic reaching for insulin just at it's very word? pah. Not to mention, you can't even take a bite out of it without it covering your face with sticky, fattening, molecules that were fluffy and innocent looking a minute ago. Don't bother eating it with your hands, either. It infects those too! and also, why would you trust pure sugar that's swirled in some foreign machine and magically becomes a fluffy cloud of toxic calories. It's sorcery, I tell you! Nothing can be swished around and suddenly turn into a pink cloud. I tried doing it with bacon, and guess what? It stayed bacon! I wouldn't trust something like that. And don't get me started on the cotton candy man. With a seductive white grin, and suspiciously cheap disaster, he secretly laughs in his head about another victim that has made the mistake of digesting is contraption. Also, what's with all of the colors in cotton candy? Isn't sugar WHITE? They have to be putting dyes in those. Who knows what they used to make those dyes. Also, doesn't dye also sound just like die? Pretty suspicious if you ask me. Moral of the story? Things aren't always as sweet as they seem.

Next topic: Movie Theaters.

• Like Like x 2
  3. portalcandies

portalcandies Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ412.26
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Movie theaters? Yeah, depending on where you live, you've gotta make sure you're there early otherwise all those nice, perfect viewing seats are taken by some guy and his girlfriend that make out the whole time or a family with a bunch of screaming kids that leave in the middle of the show. Then there's the fact that the seats just feel weird, you've gotta sit next to strangers if it's too crowded, someone probably spilled an extra-large Coke in one of the aisles during the last showing and now it's all over the soles of your new Converse. And the prices on the candy? Nope, you're better off buying a ton of snacks and getting weird looks from the bag check guys. That's not even the end of it, you gotta deal with the same previews three different times and no option to skip them. You're better off paying that 20 bucks for the DVD when it comes out... or seeing if there's a discount showing near you.

Next topic: Amusement parks. (Pick a specific one or the topic in general, I don't care.)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pinkdragon310

Warrior

Bones:
    Ƀ127.70
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :sleeping:
    Amusement Parks? Talk about all the good rides and attractions having the longest lines ever, your stuck doing all the worst stuff if you don't want your legs getting sore from standing so long... And what's up with the overpriced everything? I could get cheaper popcorn or ice cream at the local grocery store, and I can't stand the screams of people on the roller coasters or the cries of little 5 year olds who can't be patient enough to get on their favorite ride from the long lines...

Next Topic: Tv

5. Magic

Magic Netflix-blob
    Staff Member Guardian

Bones:
    Ƀ400.30
    Primary Identity:
    Polymorph
    Does anyone even watch TV anymore on an actual TV? What's the point when you've got Netflix, Amazon, Youtube, Hulu, etc. I could go on for days! I mean, Netflix is way better than TV - no cringy commercials and cheesy local car salesman (I swear, those are the worst commercials ever), no having to wait through some godawful nonsense of a show for half an hour for what you actually want to watch to come on after, or panicking about whether or not you left your show on record when you're not home; when with Netflix, you can just search it up and stream it instantly. Don't even get me started (hah) on all of the different companies always preaching that one is better than the other and trying to tempt you with crazy offers that'll only triple in price in a month. They're always changing your bill without any warning and trying to call service to fix it leads to hours of frustration on hold to only get a "sorry, I can't do anything this month, call again when your next bill comes." And like, what's up with only having access to certain channels and not others? You find something you actually want to watch and click on it only to see you have to pay even more for that one rinky-dink little channel. No one tells you when you sign up that you'll only be able to watch 20 stupid unknown channels and that you've gotta keep calling service to get added to different ones with the real shows (again, more hours of frustration). Not to mention, if you don't spend hundreds of dollars on a new TV, the whole experience is worthless. They're constantly breaking, going fuzzy/pixelated, screwy sound and just completely shutting off when it even thinks there's a storm outside. And remotes... dang remotes... why is figuring out how to use a remote almost impossible? I'm decently tech savvy, but I swear, remotes are a whole different world. Once you find the right remote out of the six you've got piled up (where did four of those even come from?), half of the buttons don't do anything, a quarter ends up doing something you don't want and you've gotta spend a week trying to figure out how to undo exactly what you did to your TV; and the other quarter is frustrating as hell because you've gotta stand up and spend ten minutes figuring out the perfect tilt-and-aim at the TV to get it to register. After a week, the letters or symbols on the buttons will wear off and then it's just a guessing game to figure out what each one does. Nooo thank you, I will stick with my Netflix.

Alright, that's enough from me, I took it too far lol. Next topic: kittens

• Like Like x 1