Douchebag Genie

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Okay, so here's the idea.  You wish for something, then the person under you plays the role of a "douchebag genie"; technically granting the exact wording of your wish but twisting those words out of context to turn it into something crappy.

For example, if I wished for 1,000,000 dollars, you would grant that wish by dropping 100,000,000 pennies on my head, thereby killing me.

You get the idea?

After you've granted the wish of the person above you in the worst way possible, make a wish of your own at the bottom of the same post.

I'll start.

I wish that Steve Jobs had never died and was still making innovative new Apple products

Last edited by a moderator:

Naia

*goes fast*
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 10, 2018
Bones
🦴5.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Granted, but in order to innovate, he changes the UI of the iPhone every release.

I wish the government shutdown would end and that all the federal employees could get paid.

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, but they get paid by literally printing more money, ultimately devaluing the dollar so much that it becomes useless.

I wish I could buy a big mac for one dollar

Muffin

Jan 13, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Granted this mac is non-edible and is huge. An oversized plastic model lipstick that is too heavy to pickup from the brand M.A.C appears.

I wish my oven would heat up the food items I place in there equally.

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, but any food you put in your oven will be equally heated to the point of being burnt

I wish that Dragonkin could do that cool "fus ro dah" scream from Skyrim

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, but then your house burns down and your entire family dies in the fire the following day.  And you can never, ever forget it.

I wish for an infinitely regenerating, Manhattan style slice of meat lovers pizza

Muffin

Jan 13, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Granted, but a slice would keep re-spawning where the second slice of pizza was placed. (If you placed it on a plate, wherever the plate is that is where the slices will spawn on top one another non-stop fresh as when you first got the pizza!)

I wish I could remember where I placed my keys/phone when I can’t find them!

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
granted, but as soon as you find your keys, you forget where you parked your car.  And as soon as you find your phone, you discover all your contacts have been wiped.  Have fun.

I heard that Will Smith was originally going to play Neo in the Matrix, but he turned down the role.  

I wish that Will Smith hadn't turned down that role and played Neo in the movie.  It could have been freaking awesome.

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 user

beanjamoose

Feb 1, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but you're never allowed to watch the full movie or any trailers. You're only allowed to hear really bad descriptions from your friends who watched the movie.

I wish I could make money off my art

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, but the money is counterfeit.  So the next time you try to spend it, you promptly get arrested and thrown in jail for 20 years

I wish I could instantly get six pack abs by just snapping my fingers

Faceless

Feb 28, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but the six pack abs appear on random objects and people around you, cool party trick though. 

I wish I had a never ending cup of coffee.

beanjamoose

Feb 1, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but it's the kind of coffee you hate the most and the taste can't be changed, no matter what.

I wish I had angel wings.

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, you get a plastic set of angel wings on a keychain, about an inch big

I wish I had a Naco (like from The show “Kim Possibe”)

Bunflower

Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted,  but it contains every ingredient you really dislike and nothing else.

I wish I had horns again.

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, you get sent back in time 200 years, long before the internet existed, so you're forced to either talk to people face to face, or starve.  2 years later, you've practiced the skill enough to be decent at talking to people.  But now you're perpetually bored.

I wish I could physically shape-shift back and forth between my coyote and human self.  But I flip back and forth between completely physically a coyote and completely physically human in a very binary way (there's no weird halfway states).  Also, I'm careful to only shape-shift when I know no-one will see it (that includes cameras too).

EDIT:  I just realized that wild coyotes don't wear clothes.  Crap.  Okay, so I'll have a little steel box hidden in the woods that I can store my clothes, phone, wallet, etc. in.  I'll secure that box with a combination lock that I'll just remember the code for (I'll make sure not to forget the code).

South_Claw

Mar 30, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but you think like a 100% human in coyote form and 100% coyote brain when human. Also, you have no memory of what happened during any of your previous shifts.

I wish I was within walking distance of every place I enjoy to go.

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, you are now the Flash.  Unfortunately, you can't turn your super speed off, so you end up crashing through the wall of your house every time you just try to walk to the fridge.

I wish I could bench press 300 pounds without breaking a sweat