Douchebag Genie

South_Claw

Mar 30, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but you have reverse-stength. Essentially, you can physically lift anything you're not supposed to. However, anything you'd normally be able to lift is unliftable. 

I wish I could undo the burning of the Library of Alexandria. ( Look it up if you don't know already, it still angers me and I wasn't even alive for it }:/ )

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Granted. Humanity uses the knowledge within the library to gain vast amounts of new power, propelling us into a new era of technology. The human race then abuses said technology, causing massive ecological devastation and resulting in the eventual eradication of our (and many other) species.

I wish I never had a headache again in my life. 

Last edited by a moderator:

South_Claw

Mar 30, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but that also means that everyone who was ever alive was brought back to life. Que the political turmoil.

I wish meat and fish could grow from plants so that no one ever has to eat an animal again.

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, but now only meat grows from the ground.  Have fun getting scurvy.

I wish it were possible for humans to be 100% healthy without needing to eat anything at all . . . but we still can eat stuff if we want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

South_Claw

Mar 30, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but now drinking water is 20 times more important. 

I wish for new, high quality ear buds that work  perfectly and last forever.

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, but you lose your phone . . . and your money . . . and your bank account information.

I wish I could hibernate all winter

South_Claw

Mar 30, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but summer and winter also switched weather patterns.

I wish my thesis paper draft was done and at least B worthy grade-wise

South_Claw

Mar 30, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, you were already that in your heart this entire time so I have no need to change you. 

I wish I could pet a shark (without getting bitten, drowning, or harming the shark in any way.)

beanjamoose

Feb 1, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but the tree produces the grossest smell you can imagine and it effects the whole room.

I wish I had a real fox tail (like, attached to my spine where it would normally be if humans had tails) 

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, but you end up snagging it in a door and chopping half of it off

I wish I lived in an untamed Forrest somewhere.  Just miles of trees in every direction. 

South_Claw

Mar 30, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but your lack of instincts from growing up in civilization is a huge disadvantage, and there's lots of larger predators.

I wish I could take a nap

beanjamoose

Feb 1, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted, but they're SO ominous that everyone is too intimidated to eat at them, forcing them to close

I wish I had a pet snake

South_Claw

Mar 30, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Granted. It's a beanie baby snake

I wish I would have dropped my digital arts class earlier in the year when I had the chance. I still want the credit for what I did do and to have been put in a different class and be passing. Also, the teacher needs to be nicer

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Granted, but it's a panther, and it bites your face off (panthers are technically cats).

I wish they still made games for the Wii