Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an alterhuman community serving otherkin, the furry fandom, fictionkin, therians, vampires, coping links, plural systems, and the other-hearted. We provide our users with a wide variety of features, such as: forums, media center, articles library, user blogs, social groups, live chat, and more!

Curious? Come join us today!

Douchebag Genie

South_Claw

Granted, but you have reverse-stength. Essentially, you can physically lift anything you're not supposed to. However, anything you'd normally be able to lift is unliftable. 

I wish I could undo the burning of the Library of Alexandria. ( Look it up if you don't know already, it still angers me and I wasn't even alive for it }:/ )

Effervescent-Daydream

Granted. Humanity uses the knowledge within the library to gain vast amounts of new power, propelling us into a new era of technology. The human race then abuses said technology, causing massive ecological devastation and resulting in the eventual eradication of our (and many other) species.

I wish I never had a headache again in my life. 

Last edited by a moderator:

South_Claw

Granted, but that also means that everyone who was ever alive was brought back to life. Que the political turmoil.

I wish meat and fish could grow from plants so that no one ever has to eat an animal again.

CopperCoyote

Granted, but now only meat grows from the ground.  Have fun getting scurvy.

I wish it were possible for humans to be 100% healthy without needing to eat anything at all . . . but we still can eat stuff if we want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

South_Claw

Granted, you were already that in your heart this entire time so I have no need to change you. 

I wish I could pet a shark (without getting bitten, drowning, or harming the shark in any way.)

beanjamoose

Granted, but the tree produces the grossest smell you can imagine and it effects the whole room.

I wish I had a real fox tail (like, attached to my spine where it would normally be if humans had tails) 

CopperCoyote

Granted, but you end up snagging it in a door and chopping half of it off

I wish I lived in an untamed Forrest somewhere.  Just miles of trees in every direction. 

South_Claw

Granted, but your lack of instincts from growing up in civilization is a huge disadvantage, and there's lots of larger predators.

I wish I could take a nap

South_Claw

Granted. It's a beanie baby snake

I wish I would have dropped my digital arts class earlier in the year when I had the chance. I still want the credit for what I did do and to have been put in a different class and be passing. Also, the teacher needs to be nicer