Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Ever wanted the feel of paws with foot-gloves? (Vibram five-fingers)

Would you try these?

• Sign me up!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Would probably get me looks.. but sure.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Ew! (that's what my mom says about them btw.)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

SoothsayerSasha

Tiggy
Staff member
Guardian
Crow
Pronouns
Masculine
Like the soothing feel of the mud, grass or sand below paws as you walk?

What if I shared something that could let you safely do so, all the time?
:col: Here's mine:
U9PdrwH.jpg

It's hard not to want to walk and leap in a digitigrade, beast-like manner!
uWlBpC3.jpg

To run across the land in precision is mental, phantom and sensory shift heaven.
MensVFFOutdoor1.jpg

Like gloves for the feet, dexterity can be amplified while safe from rocks, glass and the elements.

They come in dozens of styles and configurations, from simple breathable mesh to full on leather.
FaqOi7F.jpg

This post was prompted after finding a years-old photo of mine, so wondered if others had experience or even heard of them.

I loved the feel of them to the point of destruction for their massaging, well-balanced natural feel of the earth below .
:blush:

Linky: Shop Vibram Footwear| Shoes |

Last edited:

kitsune-rokko

+Primal Member
Otherkin
Pronouns
Feminine
Ohh I am very interested, since I really do not like wearing shoes, but am also cautious about letting this body get damaged.

I gotta look at getting a pair of these when I can move out of my current situation!

Kirsten015

Transgender Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Fictionkin
Alterhuman
Plural
Pronouns
Neutral
Those seem interesting! Even though I'm not a therian I do enjoy crawling from time to time so I'd definitely use something like that indoors and maybe outdoors since there are times when I dislike wearing socks covering up all of my feet.

Finna Alsvartr

Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I would love to try these not just for therian pruposes though those would be so awesome for shifts

I am a sailor (beginner) so these would make great boat shoes that allowed me more movement while still letting my feet get wet when I dangle them over the side of the boat (I sail a 20-foot sloop usually with a crew of 5)

SoothsayerSasha

Tiggy
Staff member
Guardian
Crow
Pronouns
Masculine
I am a sailor (beginner) so these would make great boat shoes that allowed me more movement while still letting my feet get wet when I dangle them over the side of the boat (I sail a 20-foot sloop usually with a crew of 5)
That's too cool! I saw there's some on sale for marine use (extra grip and drainage)
(epic gratuitous photo incoming!)
V-Aqua_Lifestyle.jpg

I wonder if the are any in your local outdoors stores to try for sizing (needs to fit well), I'm tempted to pick up another pair for the summer myself.

Finna Alsvartr

Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
That's too cool! I saw there's some on sale for marine use (extra grip and drainage)
I wonder if the are any in your local outdoors stores to try for sizing (needs to fit well), I'm tempted to pick up another pair for the summer myself.
I can check REI later on. Might ask for a pair for my birthday in about two weeks

TundraDragon

Pronouns
Neutral
I feel a little bad because I am thus far the only person to respond with "ew" 😅 I can definitionally see why some would find this nice, though! I'll be sure to mention this to any friends who may find these nice/helpful as well :D