Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Ever wanted to do your own movie sequels?

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
First of all, I joyfully await "The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It". I so hope the damn coronavirus won't ruin this! I mean look at this trailer:
Other movies I absolutely want to see are "Insidious: The Dark Realm" and "Paranormal Activity 7".

All my favourite horror movie series are alive and well! :howl::grinwiggle:
But... Paranormal Activity 7 will be a reboot. Or not?

"Paranormal Activity: Ghost Dimension" is one of my favourite movies and I always wanted it to get a sequel, but it seems quite unlikely that it will get one. This is why I have thought of writing a sequel myself (cause the copyright is not mine and I don't have the time, money, skills and resources to make a movie). I've got a few good ideas already. One of them is particularly gruesome and also funny for me. Sooner or later I will write a "Paranormal Activity: Ghost Dimension" sequel. But I don't know if I will ever publish it (maybe this is illegal, I don't know). One of the greatest challenges will be making Toby convincingly charming. He can befriend and manipulate children so well in the series, so I have to make him look highly intelligent and charismatic in words and deeds.

A tiny spoiler:
The Structure of Toby's Army
  1. Toby the demon - Commander in chief
  2. Possessed men - Elite troops
  3. Children - Spies
  4. Midwives - Footsoldiers
Have you ever wanted to write a movie sequel that most likely will never come out? Or rewrite parts of existing movies (alternate endings, etc.)?

Last edited:

Finna Alsvartr

Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Oh absolutely! Honestly I would redo the entirety of the Percy Jackson movie series, and I would definitely make a Kill Bill 3. I love the Kill Bill series.
Some others I would love to do: I know the Divergent series already has all three movies but I would redo Allegiant as the final movie. I would also make the sequels for Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children because there are 5 books and they combined all the events of the first three into one movie.

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I know the Divergent series already has all three movies but I would redo Allegiant as the final movie.
Oh, they didn't even finish the story of Allegiant, because they didn't make the second movie they promised! So I would do the same.