Expose something from your phone notes!

Effervescent-Daydream

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴4.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Surely you have a notes app on your phone, what do you have in there? Expose yourself.

I have loads of lists on my phone, including some really pointless ones. I have some grocery lists in there, but then I have things like "inside jokes i have with friends", "places/times where reality feels altered", "ways Edgar Allan Poe may or may not have died" and... "reasons i'm depressed", oops  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There was also this one really weird cryptic note I have in my "misc" section for some reason, which reads as follows:

"He is one of many.

He is the alpha wolf.

He lingers within the between of light and dark,

teetering on the brink of the nothingness

that bends and bows before him.

X."

Weird but ok... 

What are yours? 😄

WitchImage

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
"Someday I will write that prophecy but not yet"

And it is just that. No idea what it means. Showed up after I lost time for a couple hours.

Addy-River

Oct 2, 2018
Missouri
soulbonding.boards.net
Bones
🦴8.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
I have a list of Borderline Personality Disorder symptoms that I plan to show my doctor, cause I'm pretty sure I have it. But the majority of the notes on my phone are about soulbonding. An explanation of what it is and my own experiences, that I read to my therapist. I also have some stuff from my headmate partners birth chart that I think is super accurate for him, and transcripts of voice posts we both made on LJ, to show the difference in how we speak.

Effervescent-Daydream

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴4.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
I have a list of Borderline Personality Disorder symptoms that I plan to show my doctor, cause I'm pretty sure I have it. But the majority of the notes on my phone are about soulbonding. An explanation of what it is and my own experiences, that I read to my therapist. I also have some stuff from my headmate partners birth chart that I think is super accurate for him, and transcripts of voice posts we both made on LJ, to show the difference in how we speak.
Hope it goes well! 💖

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
So, this is actually about the game Undertale.  I'm a pretty huge fan of it.  

There's a beautiful instrumental track near the end of the game called "His theme which sounds like this:

LunaSilvermoon

Jan 5, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
A list of my alters that we kept updated for a while, lists of times I want to resume watching things at, old grocery lists, and documentation of bad things my parents have done to me because I usually repress those memories after they happen.  That got depressing quickly ahaha...

Kerguelen

Sep 26, 2018
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Yellowstone Sam: the forgotten character

I keep imagining this character that I swear I have seen before, but I can’t name the character or exactly when/where I saw it. What I remember is a character named “Yellowstone Sam” but that probably wasn’t it, I’m probably confusing him with Yosemite Sam. (It’s definitely not Yosemite Sam.) He was a cowboy type character. Wore brown and yellow. He carried around those guns you always see cowboys carrying around. He liked yelling and riding geysers. He was from the Fairly OddParents and he was evilllllllllll and Timmy had to escape him at one point. I don’t know when I remember seeing this character, but I do know it’s been a long ass time so probably around 2005-2008.

Snowshoe

Jan 7, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
In my phone's notes I have saved: student loan repayment contact numbers, songs that I've heard on the radio and swear that i'm going to look up when I get home(no, I won't), a random character sheet for a character I started developing and then dropped, the list of my ACNL art so I know what not to buy from Redd, and then a whole shitton of  random ideas for stuff that goes into my wedding.

Effervescent-Daydream

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴4.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
In my phone's notes I have saved: student loan repayment contact numbers, songs that I've heard on the radio and swear that i'm going to look up when I get home(no, I won't), a random character sheet for a character I started developing and then dropped, the list of my ACNL art so I know what not to buy from Redd, and then a whole shitton of  random ideas for stuff that goes into my wedding.
Congrats on the wedding! ❤ I love acnl too! What's your town like?

ArchieAce

Sep 25, 2018
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
"This is bane, how the fuck do i get out of the front help. theres fuckin kids here i aint likin this"

Oops, sorry Bane! Guess he figured it out anyway 😛

scientifichooligan

Feb 16, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
I’m writing a Jumpchain Choose Your Own Adventure (essentially one part single player RPG and one part self insert fic) doc for one of my sources and I use my notes app to write down ideas I have for it when I’m at work. So far I have “regenerating supply of chazuke” as an item and “involuntary transformation into a wild animal” as a drawback.

South_Claw

Mar 30, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
So I started a list titled "Things I've seen in public"

The only thing written in it so far is "someone brought a glass of lemonade to school in a glass cup"

B

bhiurd

Unverified
 Cubes are great. They can roll and stay still when needed, it's edges can be used for many things, it can be filled evenly and efficiently, and it's overall wonderful.
But what the actual dog titties are "cones"? It spins senselessly when knocked over, you could kill somebody with its taper, and stick a limited amount of junk in it no matter how you resize it to the point where it's ineffective and inefficient.
Cones can go suck it; it's the one thing they're slightly good at, seeing at how their shape is. Cubes rock, both in a sense of "cool" and is a good shape for hard materials like stone, just like the Cube's cousin-in-law Rectangle.
In conclusion, Cube is the ultimate shape.

I was really tired when I wrote this, but I guess I just really needed to let the world know how great cubes are-

Effervescent-Daydream

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴4.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
 Cubes are great. They can roll and stay still when needed, it's edges can be used for many things, it can be filled evenly and efficiently, and it's overall wonderful.
But what the actual dog titties are "cones"? It spins senselessly when knocked over, you could kill somebody with its taper, and stick a limited amount of junk in it no matter how you resize it to the point where it's ineffective and inefficient.
Cones can go suck it; it's the one thing they're slightly good at, seeing at how their shape is. Cubes rock, both in a sense of "cool" and is a good shape for hard materials like stone, just like the Cube's cousin-in-law Rectangle.
In conclusion, Cube is the ultimate shape.

I was really tired when I wrote this, but I guess I just really needed to let the world know how great cubes are-
Glad to see you spreading awareness for topics you're passionate about! Lol