Favorite Snack(s) as a Kid | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Favorite Snack(s) as a Kid

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Marshall, May 4, 2016.

1. Marshall

Marshall Magical Angry Furball
    FelineHiatus

White WingsBlack CatRainbow KitsuneChibi Cat
    Bones:
    Ƀ5,371.99
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :noexpression:
    For me, I can remember that one snack clear as day. The snack I speak of is none other than the Caprisun Fruit Rolls. I would eat it whenever I could, and I treasured it over everything else. Hell, I once had a dream where, as a four-year-old, saved the fruit roll over another kid who was apparently crushed to death by a wall (I don't know what happened there, I just so happened to dream about increasingly disturbing things as time progressed).

Did anyone else have that one snack?

2. Farkas

Farkas Pseudo-Son of Awesome, The Wolf on Stilts
    Elder VIP 100% Gamer Blood

Unsettling PhilterAbstract PhilterBold PhilterFarkleSparkle PaladinVoice KeyGold Fox CoinWuffyRainbow KitsuneBlue Wolf
    Bones:
    Ƀ51,988.30
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    Gushers. Gushers were by far my favorite thing to eat as a kid. I still eat them today, honestly. Can't get enough of them

#2 Farkas, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Paniczoure

Paniczoure The White-Furred Artist
    Staff Member Guardian

Bright PhilterTransparent PhilterVanishing PhilterSilver Otherkin HeptagramSilver Theta DeltaWuffy
    Bones:
    Ƀ126.14
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :)
    Cheese Tris. Idk if you know about it, tho.

4. House of Chimeras

House of Chimeras Book-loving Historians
    Elder

Bones:
    Ƀ501.29
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    One of our favorite snack growing up was something called "Dunk-a-Roos." They were basically little cookies with icing on the side. We would eat the heck out of those things.

Another thing we loved to snack on were these individual make-them-youself cold pizzas. They came in a little box with three flat bread things, some shredded cheese, some sauce, a small stack pepperoni slices. Probably were really bad for us, but man did we love them.

- Kardegray (male, six-limbed beast)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cedrotea

Cedrotea Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ379.41
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I liked sweet things, especially Little Debbie cakes like swiss rolls, fancy cakes, peanut butter wafers, and oatmeal pies. I also loved eating veggies straight out of our garden, and one time snuck into the neighbors' yard to steal some grapes...I felt bad about that, but I realize that they had a lot of grapes and hopefully didn't notice. But the ultimate all time favorite when I was a small kid were crabapples. We had a tree in the first house I remember full of them, and I was constantly eating them. I think in the next house there was a mulberry tree and I found the berries and loved them too.

I loved lots of stuff! Still do of course, haha.

6. Gryff

Gryff Uber-Geek Fauntaur
    Elder Your Kintype is What

Chibi DragonBrimstone DemonMustang
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,816.70
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :hushedface:
    My parents only bought healthy snacks when I was growing up, but I remember going out to get slushies was a family tradition for a while. I still love those, actually.

7. FaerieForged

FaerieForged Great Wyrm
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ5,054.41
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    @House of Chimeras yoooo, Dunk-a-Roos were my jam!

When I was very little (around two) I would eat green peppers like apples. When I got a little older (and even to this day) I would snack on hot peppers with my dad to see who would cry first.
    I also loved apples, and strawberries, and banana/peanutbutter sandwiches, and honeybuns, and pizza lunchables, and cheese puffs...... I'm starting to see the reason I was a fat child lol.

8. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    You guys are making me hungry now

I'd have to say... I can't remember the name but when I lived out in Saudi Arabia there were these little pieces of crispbread that were coated in like a garlic, herb, and onion powder. Similar to Za'atar bread, and I loved those things, I'd eat them by the packets. There were also the other things like those mini Oreos and sour Warheads that my friends and I used to compete over who could last the longest.

9. ChanceKatt

ChanceKatt Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ25.62
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    There was little better for me as a kid then going out to a resteraunt where my parents ordered coffee and drinking the small cups of half and half that came with it.

10. St Claire

St Claire Void Walker

CrowBarghest
    Bones:
    Ƀ707.15
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    Mine was something similar to @House of Chimeras pizza snacks, except it had a stack of jatz/ritz type biscuits, "ham" (was actually closer to luncheon/bologna), mini slices of cheese, and you could get them with either jelly babies or mini m&ms. I preferred the jelly babies myself. Sadly i cant find them anywhere any more. They seem to have been replaced with "healthier" ones that contain just the cheese and biscuits :(

11. Ragged Insomnia

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ225.08
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :sleeping:
    I don't remember a whole lot from my childhood, but I loved fruit snacks when I was little. Macaroni and cheese, juice boxes, and chocolate candies were all I would've eaten given the chance.

12. BirdMonster

BirdMonster Great Wyrm
    DinosaurHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,533.85
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    Goldfish crackers. That's it. Those were all you could get me to eat as a snack. You got extra appreciation points if they were the rainbows or even more if they were the pretzels.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vyktoria

Vyktoria Chrysocyon Cutie
    Staff Member Guardian Habla español

Voice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,089.76
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :(
    I would eat almost anything as a snack. Carrots and peanut butter were my usual go-to.