Favorite Youtubers! | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Favorite Youtubers!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Paniczoure, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Paniczoure

Paniczoure The White-Furred Artist
    Staff Member Guardian

Bones:
    Ƀ131.40
    Bright PhilterTransparent PhilterVanishing PhilterSilver Otherkin HeptagramSilver Theta DeltaWuffy
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :)
    I'm pretty sure everyone here watches something of Youtube, and I'm sure that everyone has at least one favorite youtuber.
    So this is a thread so you could tell us your favorite youtuber and why.
    I've got a bunch of favorite youtubers, but my absolute favorites are:
    - Chuggaaconroy (also The Runaway Guys.)
    Because he's so funny, (and the pun master.) he also knows a lot of the games that he's playing, but when its time to record everything doesn't go as planned. He also tells us his experiences with that game.
    - Cryaotic
    I think he's more known than Chugga, so I'll have to explain less.
    Cry is more like a blind LPer. And his reactions and all that is rather cool. Also, he has one of the best voices in the internet, (He has the cutest laugh. :blushwolf: )
    - Cranbersher (I hope I wrote that correctly. :v)
    Because he's so adorably cute! And his animations are gorgeous! He's so funny. (Just check his Guide to Stop-motion. :winkwolf: )

2. AshenFall

AshenFall Danger Floof
    Staff Member Guardian Elder VIP Thoughtform Haven

Bones:
    Ƀ88.42
    Direflame PhilterBold PhilterMidnight Neon PhilterFerocious Orange Dragon
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :confused2:
    Ah, I watch YouTube pretty often! I definitely watch a huge number of YouTubers, but in terms of my favourites:

• Cryaotic - I see you've also mentioned him haha, I've been a huge fan of Cry for a while. I like how he takes the time to play through a game seriously, not joking or chatting over cutscenes and letting we viewers really get into the atmosphere of the game. He also seems like a genuinely nice guy who doesn't want to put himself out there in the limelight and keep his identity to himself. He's definitely unique with his style and game choice and that's what I love about him.
    • Rob Dyke/Zombie Horse - As someone with an innate love for the dark, murderous and creepy I thoroughly enjoy Rob's Seriously Strange and Anatomy of Murder shows, and also quickly got into the more comedy-oriented shows too (the stupidity of some people on the internet never ceases to amaze me). I'm also a fan of his gaming channel Zombie Horse, consisting of lots of horror game playthroughs and Crappypasta readings, which are always a great laugh.
    • Flabaliki/TheSimSupply - Been a fan of James for awhile. He does gaming videos, but spends his time on more tycoon/simulation based games (think Prison Architect, Planet Coaster, RCT3, Cities: Skylines). I first stumbled across his channel when watching his RCT3 Park Builds, and then when I discovered he also had a Sims LP channel I quickly subscribed. Definitely good when you want to watch a slow-paced and more relaxing game being played.
    • I Hate Everything - Love his sarcastic (and very British, yay) comedy style and readiness to jokingly mock anything. I enjoy his I Hate videos (and the respective Comment Comebacks when rabid fans flip out), but my favourites really have to be his Search For The Worst series. I look forward to every new episode to see what dramatically terrible movie he's found himself watching this time.
    • YourMovieSucks - Similarly to IHE I love his reviews and commentary of terrible or questionable movies and pointing out their flaws and failed logic.

And some honourable mentions: Night Mind (I enjoy watching through his explanation/analysis videos of various ARGs and horror shorts), h3h3 Productions (Always entertaining to watch) and TyranitarTube (When I want to keep up with Pokemon news he's my go-to guy).

3. Neve VR52

Neve VR52 Vintage Warm
    Staff Member Guardian VIP Machines United!

Bones:
    Ƀ33,926.54
    Solar Flare PhilterBurning PhilterBackground KeyGold VIP - Six Month SubcriptionVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    My favorite YouTubers have to be Corrine and Rob of ThreadBanger. On top of the interesting projects they do, they're really funny. I love their videos.

A secondary favorite of mine is Good Mythical Morning. Those guys are great.

• Like Like x 2
  4. erens

erens Hatchling
    'Kinbook User

Bones:
    Ƀ301.38
    Chibi Stawberry
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :sleeping:
    I watch a ton, but I really like the following as of late:
    • Leafyishere
    • Pyrocynical
    • Mr Nighmare
    • Markiplier
    • The Richest/The Talko (One of my guilty pleasures is top ten lists)

Eren  

• Like Like x 1
  5. portalcandies

portalcandies Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ414.31
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    MARKIPLIER. Oh my god, I know everyone knows who he is but I love Mark and I love his videos, especially all the challenge videos and reaction compilations....

I'm also pretty fond of Vsauce, SciShow, JonTron (his original videos, I haven't watched much of Game Grumps). Corridor Digital, and TheJWittz. Weird mashup of interests, I know, but hey. I'd add Nature Hates You but sadly, they're no longer making videos.

6. Quxyun

Quxyun Floppy floppy noodle dragon of the sea
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ673.82
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :)
    I have several that I watch, Trump, (as in Trump Cards, not Trump "politics"), who does a ton of hearthstone stuff. I like hearthstone, and I like powergaming card games, and I like nice calm things that I can chill to. Plus, I can just put on one of his videos and do some other stuff, and still get the basic gist of what is happening. Also, I like Kripparian for the same reason.

Numberphile. I am such a math nerd, and it shows. As the name would suggest, they do a lot of mind-boggling math stuff. In the same vein as this, Periodic Videos, which is chemistry, not math, but still nerdy stuff.

BirigirPall. Who doesn't like seeing their favorite games broken to pieces. You thought Bethesda glitches were bad, hooooooo boy.

Polygon, mostly because it's a great laugh. If you haven't seen their "Monster Factory", you should do yourself a favor and do the thing.

Other than that, there are the miscellaneous few that I watch occasionally.

7. madghost

madghost Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ39.65
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :winkytongue:
    Oh man, youtube is my favorite pastime!
    -Gamegrumps
    They're definitely one of my top favorites because they're a mix of just hilarious commentary and also really nice stories. Generally a great channel if you want something to play in the background while you do something.
    -Threadbanger
    Lots of pinterest fails and general crafting. They try to recreate all the obviously photoshopped/professional artist project "diy" pins and they're always funny.

8. Leslie

Leslie Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ82.40
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :perservingface:
    Captainsparklez is my first favorite then Markiplier and finally Matthew Santoro.
    I do watch other YouTubers and some of them I watch a lot but they have not stuck as one of my favorites.

9. Oxalaia

Oxalaia Spinolion
    Staff Member Guardian Dinosaur

Bones:
    Ƀ1,080.90
    Background Key
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    I have many but this is my top 4 of what I watch the most

1. Rob Dyke: I love the topics he covers from dark and creepy ones, from serial killer files to twisted tens to his Why Would You Put That On The Internet. While I dont really watch his gaming channel I am planning to. But I stick more to his main channel. I lust love the content he has on the channel

2. Beyond Science: He covers more topics in the spiritual sense but also has a lot on urban legends and mythology in general. He also made videos on topics about the people in ancient times and their technologies and inventions we dont really understand. His videos are serious but also contain some humor. It also makes you see the world from an different perspective.

3. Epic Rap Battles of History: Not a whole lot to say about it. It is some history lesson in an rap battle. Also makes you learn about things you didnt knew or persons you never heard of.

4. Matthew Santoro: I love him of his content. I like the topics he covers from sicknesses we dont really understand to things our body does we dont understand. Also love his facts in five about something and how he busts most common believe myths about something and explains how it truely works. Plus also love his sense of humor in most of his videos.

• Like Like x 1
  10. portalcandies

portalcandies Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ414.31
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    @Oxalaia I completely forgot about ERBOH and Beyond Science, thank you so much for reminding me they exist! I used to watch more of Rob Dyke's creepy stuff, but... his, eh, other series (which was mercifully canceled) kinda turned me off to his videos in general.