Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Favourite Quotes

magicdoll

Mystical Fish
+Primal Member
VIP
Gun
Pronouns
Neutral
Another one I recently remembered:

I met the world's sharp edges bead-soft, expecting to be torn for the greater good, but instead the meanness and hardness became gentle upon meeting my surface. I still hurt, but I did not die or kill or die or kill or die.
- Sam Hensley, Little Softness
(note: I reformatted some of this quote; it was originally written in all caps)

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Golden Shield
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
There are only two I can quickly come up with. The first is from an old movie, I'm not even sure which one. I think it was "The three amigos". It goes about like this:
"Other animals usually think less than humans, but on the other side humans mostly think wrong."
And then there's this one from Bruce Lee:
"A goal is not always meant to be reached. It often serves simply as something to aim at."

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
"The strongest people are those who are quietly winning battles we know nothing about."
@CHILL_BEAN @Juice_b0x_k1d @InkyDaily @CrowLove and everyone else who struggles: We're all fighting battles, and sometimes we feel so alone. Like it's 1 against 1000. But we will not be defeated. Get up off the ground, hold your head up high, ready your sword... and charge. Show no fear. We were born to survive, and that we will. I believe in you <3

Everything will be ok.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
"He who is unable to live in society, or who has no need because he is sufficient for himself, must be either a beast or a god."
- Aristotle

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
From piggy, a roblox game.
"Pony, the infected don't talk." -Zizzy "Right! I knew that." -Pony

From eddsworld.
"Ha! No. What would I need friends for when I got this? I'm unstoppable! Hahaha!" -Tord

From DDLC
"Just Monika."

Yeah, that's literally it.

Pronouns
Neutral
Not neccecarily a quote, but my favorite short poem. Ironically, I'm not a lycanthrope, I just really like the wordplay.

A wolf is at the Laundromat,
it's not a wary stare-wolf,
it's short and fat, it tips its hat,
unlike a scary glare-wolf.

It combs its hair, it clips its toes,
it is a fairly rare wolf,
that's only there to clean its clothes—
it is a wash-and-wear-wolf.

It's "A Wolf Is At The Laundromat" by Jack Prelutsky.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Did a personality test which gives you some quotes based on your expressed views. Found them all quite agreeable and got a few new favourites now.

"My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice."
Newt Scamander, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'"

"I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the more of it I seem to have."
Coleman Cox

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Did a personality test which gives you some quotes based on your expressed views. Found them all quite agreeable and got a few new favourites now.

"My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice."
Newt Scamander, 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'"

"I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work the more of it I seem to have."
Coleman Cox
What quiz was this?
Post automatically merged:

"Stars can't shine without darkness." It's a reminder that everybody struggles, and we can't become stronger by feeling no pain.
"This too, shall pass." Dark times do not last forever. There is light at the end of the tunnel, we only need to look up.

Last edited:

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
"If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve the man but deteriorate the cat."
- Mark Twain

How right a man he was.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Xenogender Pride
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
What quiz was this?

"Stars can't shine without darkness." It's a reminder that everybody struggles, and we can't become stronger by feeling no pain.
"This too, shall pass." Dark times do not last forever. There is light at the end of the tunnel, we only need to look up.

Another quote to keep on topic...
"I'm not used to introspection. I've never lingered on my feelings. The show must go on." -Brenda Lee

Pronouns
Masculine
The old ones, from movies, I say randomly all the time:
Heeeerrrrre's Johnny.
Good morning, Vietnam!
I feel the need for speed or Speed. I am speed.
Just keep swimming.
Autobots, transform and roll out!
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a d--n.
Have you seen my baseball?
Run, Forrest, run!
My name's Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.

My Spartan quotes:
This... is... Sparta!
Then we will fight in the shade.
With your shield or on it.
If.
Eat well, for tomorrow we dine in Hades.
Molon labe.

Avengers:
Avengers, it's time to work for a living.
Veronica, give me a hand.
Language.
I understood that reference.
On your left.
I can do this all day.

Compromise where you can. Where you can’t, don’t. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say, ‘No, you move’.

Inspirational:
I am an optimist. It doesn't seem to be much use being anything else. - WM

“It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn’t want to know the end, because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?
But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something, even if you were too small to understand why.
But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back. Only they didn’t, because they were holding on to something…That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.” - Sam

A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.

Veni, vidi, vici.

There are a bit more but this is quite enough - for now.

Oops, WM is supposed to be WC. Don't know how that happened.

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
The old ones, from movies, I say randomly all the time:
This reminds me of a movie (I can't remember what it's called) where a foreign prince come to America and when he first arrives in America he almost gets hit by a taxi, so the taxi driver yells 'f--k you!" and he thinks it's a greeting do he says 'f--k to you too." Then the next morning he goes out onto the balcony of his new accomodation and says 'f--k everybody! F--k you!" and I cracked up.
I have watched barely any avengers movies, but one quote from Spiderman I will always remember: "that's not a hug, i'm just grabbing the door for you." Lmao.

Veni, vidi, vici.
I love this quote! It reminds me of what they say in this book series when someone dies - ave atque vale (which is Latin for 'hail and farewell')