Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Favourite Quotes

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
"Can we not steal one of these spaceships? I don't know how to fix my spaceship engine but I do know how to kill a man." -RTGame

Unstable_Day

custom pronouns
"무궁화 꽃이 피었습니다."

This is Korean. Translates to "the Hibiscus flower has bloomed." Special flower in Korea.
The quote was from Squid Game. The other one posted was to.
Post automatically merged:

"I was born to run on all fours."

Last edited:

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
"Great doubt, great awakening; small doubt, small awakening; no doubt, no awakening."
- Boshan, Zen Master, Exhortations for Those Unable to Arouse the Doubt

VoidFox

They/Them
Some degree of withdrawal serves to nurture man's creative powers. The artist and the scientist bring out of the dark void, like the mysterious universe itself, the unique, the strange, the unexpected. Numerous observers have testified upon the loneliness of the process.

Geez, the story of my life...........

I dont exactly know if these count as quotes but here are mine .:)
So here he is as the boiling water rises at the first day of the rest of his life. His girlfriend and best friend of as long as he can remember is lying in bed and she's beautiful and terrible, a blade contorted to cut the thin flesh of reality with the precision of a surgeon's scalpel. The way she calls to him catches him off-guard in its softness, it's love, Francis, can I see her? and he smiles and sits on his side of the bed and she's laying on her side of the bed and for a moment, he sees every reason he ever loved her, laid before him like a cartographer's map. Here is the point where you became the frog, it says, and here is the point where she boiled the water. Here is the solar plexus of your desire. Here is your nadir in her eyes, in the way she lies so evenly to you, made you think you were the one spiraling into the grips of a class 4 condition. She's built this house like she's built her rituals, and she's built her rituals like she's reconstructed you- patched and reeling in endless contempt, an animal entwining itself only further, as sure as the water rises and boils for an old and hungry god.
-80 hours TheFriendlyVandal

(sure as the water rises in the tide; sure as turbulence on an airplane leaving tucson, arizona in 1995)
-May 23rd, 1989 TheFriendlyVandal

I do not know why the hive chose me, but it did. And I think that it always had. The song is loud and beautiful and I am so very afraid. There is a wasps' nest in my attic. Perhaps it can soothe my itching soul
-The Magnus Archives Episode 32 "Hive"

Animals don't behave like men,' he said. 'If they have to fight, they fight; and if they have to kill they kill. But they don't sit down and set their wits to work to devise ways of spoiling other creatures' lives and hurting them. They have dignity and animality."
-Watership down Richard Adams

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
"Whoever seeks to save his life will eventually lose it through death, and whoever loses his life in this world will keep it from the consequences of sin and separation from God."
- Luke 17:33

Akriel Parlaq

Alterhuman
Pansexual Pride
Fictionkin
Otherkin
other pronouns
"That which comes cannot be avoided"
Would that happen to be from the Arc of a Scythe series?

"Today's special, Tomorrow's okay."
From a sign at a coffee shop in The Order.

"Can't spell slaughter without laughter"

"Time is money, every moment is costly, so I ration emotion because existence exhausts me."
Slug, from Atmosphere.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
"One mark of a great soldier is that he fight on his own terms or fights not at all."
- Master Sun, The Art of War

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
"Soul, if you want to learn secrets,
 your heart must forget about shame
 and dignity. You are God's lover,
 yet you worry what people are saying."
- Sufi Master al-Din Muhammad Rumi

KinDD

+Primal Member
VIP
Otherkin
"In a society that teaches us to conform, self-love and self-acceptance are almost revulutionary" - By Brenê Brown

ArcadeKitsune

Otherkin
He/Him
"Et tu, brute?" -Julius Caesar (It was very likely not said at all, but its still a neat quote regardless I believe)

"Truth is, the game was rigged from the start." -Benny Gecko from Fallout New Vegas

"Love doesn't exist. There is no such thing as love. Therefore, there is no sorrow. Thats what I thought..." -Ryo from Devilman

"America sleeps ahead of you, its nightmares filled with quakes, storms. You'll need to find your own path." -Ulysses from Fallout New Vegas

SmokedVultures

They/Them
"I don't want to die without any scars" tyler durden, fightclub
"You don't have to be a ghost here amongst the living, you are flesh and blood, and you deserve to be loved and you deserve what you are given" Florence Welch, third eye
"I want the catharsis of knowing, Something bad's about to happen, But also knowing that I can't do anything about it" Lincoln, Banks
Just a few of my faves