Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Favourite Quotes

They/Them
"Despair has its calms..."
-Bram Stoker's "Dracula"
"its better to burn out than to fade away"
-Kurt Kobain
"we must away ere break of day to find our pale enchanted gold"
-The Hobbit

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
"Blessed is the lion that the human being will devour so that the lion becomes human. And cursed is the human being that the lion devours; and the lion will become human."
- Thomas 7:1

The integration of the self to achieve actualization is well established in this scarce koan-like attribution to Jesus of Nazareth by the apostle Thomas, found in an esoteric and heterodox work known as The Gospel of Thomas, retrieved from the Nag Hammadi library of Egypt. In the context of what is "other", it can be well read to appreciate that one in this life must "devour" and make part of the old life (those things primitive and bestial) to be in this life fuller than they were before; to not integrate it and to instead have it consume oneself, to fall into it, is a "curse" - it is to go backward in progress. If one does neither of these things, they exist, neither blessed nor cursed, but merely present.

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
"Salutations, George."

-TIO from the recent PGHLFilms RP film.

It just gives me chills, just by hearing it, you KNOW evil comes from TIO and he does whatever he can to control you and make your life miserable. I just find it oddly impressive how PGHLFilms did it?

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
"God does not regard your forms."
- Farid ud-Din "Attar of Nishapur"

While initially regarded unto Sufism as to the role of women in pursuit of Islam, that gender does not matter before Allah, one can deeper still appreciate the understanding and esoteric knowledge that there is no true disparity here in the end. Before all creation in the eyes of the universe, that which is beyond being, one is not known as they are solely in the flesh of the world. If this is not solace, what is?

They/Them
I like my own quotes but I do enjoy other quotes in books and speeches. As a Buddhist, I enjoy the meaning behind all quotes to a point where I have a small book for writing them.
My favorite is my own: "I live to work, and I work to live"
The reason I love this quote is because of the fact that I love working hard for living and I like living to work.
Another from many people: "Drop by drop is the water pot filled" I know this is more buddhist than my own, but many people around me say this!

FoxyAnimations

Conceptkin
Thief's Toolbox
Shark
Gay Pride
Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Other (see signature)
"Everybody thinks they know the answer, the answer to the story. Everyone assumes the path they've taken is the righteous one of two, either one you take is an adventure, a journey your beholden too, a promise that you can not break, a truth that you most hold on to." -Willow in the untold story.
Post automatically merged:

"What is wrong?! I must go on, I must go on! What if im wrong? I gotta stay strong- I gotta stay-"

-Wretched wolf if it had lryics

Last edited:

Sibra-Zitha

Plural
She/Her
My top two:
"Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk" -Tony Stark
"Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear" -Tool, Stinkfist

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
"We have to remember that what we observe is not nature in itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning."
- Werner Karl Heisenberg

The world of man is an ascriptive place, not a descriptive one. Unto him, nothing can he truly describe of its real nature. He assigns things into his view of reality, not that which is the real. Where he errs is when he forgets this, that his observations are not the thing itself, but rather what he has projected and put forward to it. This is an unpopular thing to note, I fear, in that it is the way of the world to think that man is "figuring it all out". Perception and sensation are not one in the same.