Final Fantasy VII: The Remake and My Overwhelming Emotions | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Final Fantasy VII: The Remake and My Overwhelming Emotions

Discussion in 'Games & Video Games' started by Girishal, Oct 9, 2015.

?

Are you looking forward to the FFVII remake for Playstation 4?

1. Hell yeah! It's about time!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Nope. Not interested.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I've never played Final Fantasy VII, but it does look cool.

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. I don't care for Final Fantasy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Girishal

Girishal Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ4.00
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    (I may go off on a tangent here and there, so please bear with me.)

I’ve been looking forward to the Final Fantasy VII remake since the day it was announced; I actually get some overwhelming emotional torrents when I watch the teaser trailer. Let’s just say that I love FFVII with all my heart, soul, and mind; like how I love Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, and StarFox. This game rose through the ranks so quickly when I played it for the first time. It was like finding a long-lost friend. Months prior to getting my PS1 and a copy of FFVII, after watching Advent Children, something in my head said: “You’ve gotta get this game!”, and, surprisingly, my heart chimed in with “You need this!” So I got it, played it, and loved it. Even though it’s been sitting idle for a year since then, it still speaks on a special level to me. To this day, I still don’t know why. When the remake teaser was shown, I laughed, screamed, and even got choked up when the word “REMAKE” came onto the screen. Will I get the remake? Hell yes I will! I’ll get a PS4 and a copy of the FFVII remake; even if the PS5, or PS2000 comes out. This game is something that I’ve loved since the first hour I’ve played it.

That being said, someone told me that I could be fictionkin, (Something something..."You could be kin with Cloud Strife.") but I doubt it. Anyways, I just thought I'd share my feelings! Thanks for reading!

2. Raijun

Raijun Now with 40% less almond
    VIP Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ32.00
    Primary Identity:
    Changling
    Nice. I'm really happy that you're excited about it. Everyone should get to experience that level of joy every once in a while. :) I got that way with each Terraria update, and Fallout 4's announcement and the realization that it would be out so soon. Oh boy.

I've never played more than five minutes of FF7, I'm ashamed to say. I could never get past the combat speed. I'm a fast-paced sort of person and I have and still have too many things to do to sit there and wait while the camera rotates around a battle scene. If that changed, I would probably race to get the remake. Sure.

3. Girishal

Girishal Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ4.00
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    From what I hear, the battle system's giving the developers a bit of trouble at the moment, and they may do something based off of Advent Children's fights. Ie: Over the top acrobatics and stuff. Maybe they'll do it that way.

4. Kakoroff

Kakoroff C-c-carrotcake
    VIP

Gold VIP - One Month SubscriptionGolden Blaze PhilterVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ99.90
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :noexpression:
    It wouldn't be awful if they used FF 13's combat system. It wasn't too involved but it was fun. But, if they could do a hybrid of Crisis Core, and FF13's combat systems. I would love them forever. And ever.