For all canine therians!! Who is your pack?!

Canine99

Mar 27, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Who do you consider your pack? If you don’t have a pack, that’s fine!

My pack is my dogs. I love them a lot and I like to hang out with them( especially my big dog) since I don’t connect well with people.

Avonmora

Nov 24, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
I consider my family my pack because they're my family and I can't really not love them haha. But, my chosen pack changes with the years as friends change. Right now, I'd only consider my best friend to be part of my chosen pack because I feel like I can be myself around him contrary to my other friends/family.

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Just my border-collie.  That's literally it.   

I still live with my human family too, but there isn't the same sort of emotional bond with them.  Not really.  It's not that I don't love them too.  I do.  But it's just different you know?

Canine99

Mar 27, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Just my border-collie.  That's literally it.   

I still live with my human family too, but there isn't the same sort of emotional bond with them.  Not really.  It's not that I don't love them too.  I do.  But it's just different you know?
I know what you mean. I feel the same way

quietlikethesnow

Jan 3, 2020
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
I have a family, many close friends and a fiancé but I don’t feel very pack-oriented towards them. If I had a dog, then maybe, but I’m not allowed to have dogs where I live so I have cats instead. If I felt like anything was my pack it’d be my cats I’d say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenris

Dec 12, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
My pack is my partner and my close friends. I guess my RL family are like an extended pack but I'm not on the best terms with all of them. So mainly my partner and a few close friends I get super defensive over. 

Dingus_Wolfus

Feb 5, 2020
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
I tried to make a pack when I was 16, but that flopped, hard. I didn't know any other local therians, and my friends just thought it was another of my 'weird phases'. 

As for now, I'm not in any packs. I'd love to make/join one, but I think I'd feel most at home with others close to where I live, so that we could all meet up and whatnot. Would be a fun little family to have.

LunaSilvermoon

Jan 5, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
My "pack" is technically a pack, but is really just a local group of therians and otherkin that live in my state.  We just have a group chat on Instagram haha.  ~ Luna, The Saccharine System

ElleWulf

Mar 28, 2020
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
If I did have a pack, I would say my family. Only real people who would be in the circle are my mom and my partner. The people closest to me. But I used to have a pack in middle school if that counts?  :Laugh: