Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

For The Love of Bones...

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Does anyone else patiently wait to collect their daily interest? I know right now the items you can purchase are kinda slim but Naia said on live that they were working on it! I really love that feature, it’s a favorite on the sight. ❤️ I can’t be the only one!
61417CAD-B2FE-49A0-95BD-75C48FE14013.jpeg

SoothsayerSasha

Tiggy
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Crow
Pronouns
Masculine
It's a fun idea, not sure what you can buy though the suspense makes it more fun. Hope there's :coffee:

When I logged in after long hiatus, I thought "Bones: 24BN" meant 24 billion. I was so excited 😹

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
It's a fun idea, not sure what you can buy though the suspense makes it more fun. Hope there's :coffee:

When I logged in after long hiatus, I thought "Bones: 24BN" meant 24 billion. I was so excited 😹
I’ll always take coffee and 24 billion would be nice no matter the currency 😂😂😭

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
We have added a ton of items, and a TON more are on the way!
Thank you so much wolf queen! 👑 I love all the additions in the store. I have a question; are the trades for trading goods and services like art commissions or things of that nature? I appreciate all your hard work for the community Naia.

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Thank you so much wolf queen! 👑 I love all the additions in the store. I have a question; are the trades for trading goods and services like art commissions or things of that nature? I appreciate all your hard work for the community Naia.
Secure Trading allows you to trade shop items (and possibly bones) with other users, in exchange for other shop items (and possibly bones) -- think of in-game trading for MMOs. There -WILL- be a way to sell art commissions for bones, using the CHARGE BBCode tag. You can link to the finished product, ideally stored somewhere not indexed, and provide it to the user wrapped via CHARGE tags.

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Secure Trading allows you to trade shop items (and possibly bones) with other users, in exchange for other shop items (and possibly bones) -- think of in-game trading for MMOs. There -WILL- be a way to sell art commissions for bones, using the CHARGE BBCode tag. You can link to the finished product, ideally stored somewhere not indexed, and provide it to the user wrapped via CHARGE tags.
Thank you for the clarification! I’m loving all the new features and look forward to more updates. I really appreciate it!

Ravenna Freyasdottir

VIP
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
To answer the original question, yes I do collect my interest. I try to do it daily and keep as much in my bank as possible so I can save for the monthly membership!

SoothsayerSasha

Tiggy
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Crow
Pronouns
Masculine
Ooo monthly memberships! My favourite feature looks to be the 3 hour long edit window. There's this strange effect, where despite drafting, I only see what I want to edit after it's published :cryjag:

Another fun feature for me looks to be links in signature, I could promote threads or ideas a little better.. when I get them!

Time to spend less on crow companions and more on interest💰

~Sasha

CosmicKen

Shark
Therianthrope
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Ooo monthly memberships! My favourite feature looks to be the 3 hour long edit window. There's this strange effect, where despite drafting, I only see what I want to edit after it's published :cryjag:

Another fun feature for me looks to be links in signature, I could promote threads or ideas a little better.. when I get them!

Time to spend less on crow companions and more on interest💰

~Sasha
Although crow companions are a pretty neat addition to the site! I want the membership too! I’m so tempted to buy some 🦴.

SoothsayerSasha

Tiggy
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Crow
Pronouns
Masculine
Wasn't sure if I should post this in suggestions, so thought I would come back here:

I played around with some numbers in the bank and found 0.25% interest to be perhaps insufficient.

Some common sought items:
- 25BN kin identity badge
- 50BN animal companion
- 75BN orientation pride badge
- 350BN VIP 1 months

400 (1 / 0.0025) bones would break 1 bone a day interest.

Let's use pride badge for example (75BN)

Code:
log (goal/principle) / log (1 + rate/period) / period (to get days)
75BN..
...from daily compounding interest based on 100 bone principle:
= ~200 days.

... from daily compounding interest based on 1000 bone principle:
= ~1 month

(this also assumes collection ever day)

To put it another way, if we invest 1000BN in order buy a pride badge a month, we already could purchase every pride (~750BN) and identity badge combined.