Implemented - Forum Kintype Numbers | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Implemented Forum Kintype Numbers

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Mirath, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    I was thinking this morning, because it seemed interesting, would there be a way to show how many of each kintype there are on this forum? Say, running it automatically of Primary Identity, with Multiple System checked/unchecked, or something along those lines.

So it'd be more like, how many wolf Therians are there, how many dragonkin. And so on.

If there's an easier way to do this, then I apologise, and would like to know what that way is.

Yes, there is the long way of going through the search member list and do it that way.
    And also there are quite a lot of kintypes, so I doubt this would be plausible.

Worth a shot though.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Magic

Magic Netflix-blob
    Staff Member Guardian

Bones:
    Ƀ400.30
    Primary Identity:
    Polymorph
    This would be really cool to see, I don't think this option exists yet. @Shiro could maybe see how many? I think it would be neat to have a list under "members" where the kintype options are, and those with it chosen are listed below so people could look to find others of their kintype(s). Hmmm.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.