Fox? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Fox?

Discussion in 'Books, Music, & Art' started by IntoTheWoods, Oct 2, 2015.

1. IntoTheWoods

IntoTheWoods Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ1.05
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :winkytongue:
    any good fox music, movies or games? :confox: Thank you! :laughfox: *fox purr*

2. Kitsu

Kitsu Kapptsune

Bones:
    Ƀ127.02
    Primary Identity:
    Kitsune
    There aren't many songs or games that are about foxes, although some games might have fox characters. For movies, there's Fantastic Mr. Fox, Yobi the Five-tailed Fox, and soon to come, Zootopia.
    I do know some anime that feature foxes (or kitsune), such as Gingitsune: Messanger of the Fox Gods (about fox spirits living at a shrine) and Guregure Kokkuri-san (note: very crude humor).

• Like Like x 3
  3. PinkTitanium

PinkTitanium The Fallen Faerie
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ47.76
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    What does the Fox Say? Lol that's all I can think of.

4. Zen'akufuni

Zen'akufuni Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ11.00
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Never Alone is a game in which one of the main characters is a fox. Next year, Stories: The Hidden Path will be out, which has an anthro fox protagonist. Armello has a playable fox character who will be in an upcoming DLC offering. The Sly Cooper series has a fox character who is playable in the later installments (non-playable in the early games). Also, Five Nights at Freddy's and Inherit the Earth: Quest for the Orb have fox characters.

In terms of anime and manga, Our Home's Fox Deity and Kanokon (the latter has mature elements, so I only recommend if you are 17+). Yobi: The Five-Tailed Fox is a Korean anime.

There's also a live-action movie called All the Little Animals (beware of massive feels), as well as a Japanese film titled Helen the Baby Fox.