Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Friends and or pack?

Pronouns
Masculine
Hey, I’m Eric (ftm trans), some of my friends still call me Wolfie but idc if you do or not since it’s such a common name, but I’m 18, wolf, and otter, I was wondering if anyone would want to be friends? I live in Virginia but you don’t have to live in Virginia even though it would be nice if ya did, anyone’s welcome to join and/or be friends. My Instagram account is crypic_drui.witchy if anyone wants to message me you’re more likely to get a reply on Instagram then on here

Last edited by a moderator:

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Hello,

Kinmunity does not support the forming of packs on our site. Pack-related content is restricted to our clubs system only. I have removed the mention of packs from your post.

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
VIP
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
yeah i was going to edit that part out because i saw that but i cant edit posts so like wtf or maybe im just blind and couldnt see it 😕
Non-staff members have a limited time frame to edit their posts. I don’t remember what it is off the top of my head though. So don’t worry, you’re not blind. 

Last edited by a moderator: