Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an alterhuman community serving otherkin, the furry fandom, fictionkin, therians, vampires, coping links, plural systems, and the other-hearted. We provide our users with a wide variety of features, such as: forums, media center, articles library, user blogs, social groups, live chat, and more!

Curious? Come join us today!

Friends and or pack?

Hey, I’m Eric (ftm trans), some of my friends still call me Wolfie but idc if you do or not since it’s such a common name, but I’m 18, wolf, and otter, I was wondering if anyone would want to be friends? I live in Virginia but you don’t have to live in Virginia even though it would be nice if ya did, anyone’s welcome to join and/or be friends. My Instagram account is crypic_drui.witchy if anyone wants to message me you’re more likely to get a reply on Instagram then on here

Last edited by a moderator:

Naia

*goes fast*
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

Kinmunity does not support the forming of packs on our site. Pack-related content is restricted to our clubs system only. I have removed the mention of packs from your post.

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Guardian
VIP
yeah i was going to edit that part out because i saw that but i cant edit posts so like wtf or maybe im just blind and couldnt see it 😕
Non-staff members have a limited time frame to edit their posts. I don’t remember what it is off the top of my head though. So don’t worry, you’re not blind. 

Last edited by a moderator: