Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Fun Fact About Yourself

Beepy Data Center

Pronouns
Other
Post a random fun fact about yourself, your kintype, or your home world!

Fun fact about me: I went through a period of heavy denial about being otherkin to the point I thought the idea was ridiculous. About 5 years ago, I attempted to troll Kinmunity by coming in here and identifying as a Tetris block. At the time I mostly harbored animosity towards kinnies (which I still do), and didn't realize that this community has a healtby level of criticality and wouldn't fall for the bait. (At the time I wasn't attempting to harm anyone, but rather see just how ridiculous of a thing I could convince people that I was).

But at some point I just could not escape my techiness as the dysphoria grew stronger and stronger and really just had to accept the fact I was otherkin 🤣

FoxyAnimations

Barghest
Bisexual Pride
Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Other
First time I ever played Piggy was January with my sister. Joined the fandom in June-July. I'm an expert on Book 1 and no one can tell me otherwise! ^w^

Skoriks

+Primal Member
VIP
Pronouns
Masculine
Ooh! I have something for this! Actually forgot to put it in my intro post.

Fun fact about me: I was once "called out" as a wolf by a kid.

So, back in my hometown, one of the churches holds a yearly Greek food festival. Great food, good music, lots of fun. I was sitting down, just starting to dig into dinner, when I noticed a couple tables ahead of me, a little girl was just sort of staring at me. I mean, kids are weird (at least, I think they are), so I tried to not pay attention. Next thing I know, she spun around in her chair, pointed back at me and said, "Mommy, it's a wolf!" Almost spit out my food.

archbun

Otherkin
Plural
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Other
idk any fun facts about me honestly
I've always found myself boring, kinda plain
but ig fun fact i enjoy research to an unhealthy extent lol.
i can learn for hours about some random-ass topic :3

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
These are always one of those topics I thoroughly enjoy seeing now and again because each time they spring up, as with the first time they appear, they always allow for new opportunities of things to be said or shared. Which is ultimately a distinct point of this community, to afford and provide recountings of things related truly unto ourselves as we are rather than just more of the same mundanity we suffer from daily.

A recent example of this is related to something I have shared before - that my eyes are impeccably distinct, to the point I am protective of them. I do not like being looked at in the eye, in fact I do not like being looked at whatsoever, and in truth, I do not enjoy being the center of attention as I oft seem to draw into my force of personality; I tell oneself, truly it is the case I have animal magnetism and primal majesty, because apparently my eyes and voice enchant people. I found myself surrounded by an entourage and was carrying through an explanation when one of those present interrupted me, out of the six or so company present, to say, "I am so sorry but I just now noticed your eyes in the sunrise. Are your eyes always like that?"

Taken aback a bit, more at being interrupted and put on the spot as I knew instantly without question which she referred to, I confessed I did not know what she meant, at the same time hoping it was just not what she meant. I tried to take it in the most literal, unimaginative sense, to block out any sense of repeated confirmation in me, but that was not the case and I knew that from the start. She, of course, did as one would do and specified my eyes, that their coloration was unusual; she said she had never seen anyone with eyes that were "wild" or such a color. Which, for those unaware, are a very rare breed of golden-green in my case. Now one might well understand what this means in a symbolic manner here and the importance of how people, normal people uninitiated to all of this side of life which is explored here, so it is never taken lightly.

I admitted they were and that they are not contacts, to which she laughed and had to ask twice over if I was being serious, to which I also confirmed to her. I noted that it is something exceedingly uncommon in people to the point it is virtually never encountered, and that fascinated her. I explained briefly that green in general is rare and it is extremely rare, a tenth of that at most, to have such a trait at all. Which again she was amused by and the rest of those present just listened in. To which I sort of humored her further by asking if she really hadn't seen such a thing before and thanked her for the compliments and flattery. She, again unwittingly but apparently attuned at least unconsciously or moved by in the spirit to say things she could not actually know she said from her mouth the meaning of, that they were decidedly very much "like a big cat". Instantly, as if my disguise, all my illusion was shed, it was akin to I truly standing there before her - that for a moment, the briefest glimpse of it through a veil, she saw it, saw me, as I am. I could feel this and clearly she did too because she very much backpedaled in conversation and apologized for the distraction but could absolutely not stop darting her aways to and away from me. For added reference, this woman was notably shy and extremely reserved and soft-spoken and soft in nature, as her tone and voice were quiet, and she oft laughed out of stress during the entire ordeal that day with her group. But the sudden change from one scene to the next, to how it ended, how whatever she said or saw or realized shocked her, and how it affected me in that moment as well - how I could feel and see myself beyond myself in manifestation of thought, what we call the "mental shift" and the "phantom shift", no less accompanied by the astral or spiritual was extraordinary. It is not often someone outright provokes it so clearly and in a flash or seemingly reacts to what they said or did before I can even make an attempt to distract or deflect effectively so as to not rouse any suspicions.

So this story, of several like it shared here in the past, plays directly into a fact about me - I kept my eyes, so far as I can tell.

Buckaruin

Pronouns
Neutral
I think my kintype is some kind of nature guardian: friend to all but those who threaten all. Although, I don't know whether that's related to my kintype, or the fact that I'm inhabiting a human body and therefore experience some level of humanity. Who's to say?

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
I really do not like princesses. When I was a child, the daughter of my babysitter will force me into a pink princess dress and had me watch the same princess movie every time I had to stay at her house. She always talked about her future prince and all that happy ever after stuff. Hated it.