Funny Things You Did as A Kid | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Funny Things You Did as A Kid

Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Lavrii, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Lavrii

Lavrii Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ4.99
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    This is almost like the other kid thread. When you were a little kid, What was the craziest/funniest/outrageous things you have done?

For me, I now have to admit I frequently ate out of a dog bowl, and drank out of one. I nudged my grandma to place me into the dog fence, place my food into the bowl, and I would eat it like a dog would. I also would try to half five her hand, and shake her hand. Basically every single thing that a dog would do.

I just had to share this because I never knew I did this when I was little. I don't remember a single moment of this. My grandma just told me about this right before thanksgiving. ^-^

• Like Like x 3
  2. Elvode

Elvode Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ358.37
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    I filled plastic bags with water and tide a knot on it, it would become the tail cause the plastic bag was a puppy, they did break easily tho.. leaking water everywhere, I just made new puppies, my parents weren't too happy about it.

• Like Like x 3
  3. St Claire

St Claire Void Walker

Bones:
    Ƀ718.81
    CrowBarghest
    Primary Identity:
    Spirit
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    My sister and I used to do heaps of weird and stupid things lol. Two things in particular come to mind.

1. We used to put pieces of paper on our bedroom floor and then turn the lights off and run around so we slipped on the paper.
    2. We used to put pillows over our faces and run into our bedroom walls.
    We were...strange...children, to say the least. I think this probably came about due to being given a bit too much personal freedom by our parents (they didn't really care what we did as long as we didn't hurt each other, break anything, or make too much noise). Those were fun days haha.

4. Catwan

Catwan Confused Vampiric Kitten
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ3.07
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    My siblings and I put a cheerleading mat on the stairs, cover it in a sheet and slide at full speed into a wall. Another thing we do is jump from one of our lower roofs onto the trampoline and see who can bounce the highest.

...Now that I write this out we aren't the safest children....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Elvode

Elvode Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ358.37
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Me and my sister took a bunch of A4 white papers and taped it together and formed one life size human each, we used crayons to draw the face, hands and clothes, we later taped the human paper thing on the wall, parents weren't too happy about it.

6. WolfToast

WolfToast Wyrmling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ26.15
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :perservingface:
    When I was with a friend, we were playing cooking. My friend was acting as if she was putting coffee creamer on a teapot with water. The coffee creamer wasn't closed properly so at least half of it fell on the teapot and the floor. We replaced the water with tap water, but tap water here in Mexico isn't as safe as tap water from the U.S. I am glad no one got sick after drinking the water, since my parents boiled it to make coffee.

7. Masema

Masema Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ30.77
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Hmm... Not really sure that this is funny, but when I was just a kid, I used to go fishing for crawdads in the irrigation ditch in my backyard.

8. Tiny Bandit

Tiny Bandit Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ36.13
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :pensive2:
    I ate bugs, cussed a lot, licked the swingset, climbed on everyone and everything and also convinced other kids to run into the street and try to avoid being hit by cars. If they didn't do it, Id scrape my knee on the sidewalk on purpose and tell their moms they pushed me. Only caused one accident, that's when I stopped doing it.
    I was six or seven at the time, I can't remember.

9. Ormr Void

Ormr Void Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ569.17
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    The ever classic sit in a cardboard box and ride it down the stairs

10. TimelordVictorious

TimelordVictorious ໒( ͡ᵔ ▾ ͡ᵔ )७
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ89.92
    Primary Identity:
    Questioning
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I drank a small bottle of cherry medicine for coughs. And soap for making bubbles. When my parents would go to bed, my brother and I would get out of bed and play and get back in when we heard our parents move, like they would believe we were sleeping if we were fast enough even though we'd been laughing a few seconds ago. I also made up games where my siblings and I were wizards at Hogwarts. We had pencils for wands and bathrobes for capes and we played Quidditch in our pool. :D

11. Cedrotea

Cedrotea Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ379.41
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I climbed up a tree once when I was 5 or so and my overall strap got stuck on a branch, I was crying for help and just hanging off of it, haha. I barely remember that, but I was definitely reminded. I loved climbing trees too much.

We were camping, I took a hat full of ice because it was hot out, dumped it on my head, and ran around screaming because of how cold it was. I was like 7 or so.

I used to make completely inedible "stews" consisting of ketchup, mustard, various condiments from the fridge, pieces of bread, and other ingredients, and then dumped it outside for no reason. It didn't last for long, thankfully! I had a weird phase where I thought that was too fun for some reason.

I took an egg from the fridge when I was 10 and laid on it in my bed, pretending to hatch it. It was hidden under my pillow for a while, thankfully it didn't get rotten!

12. dreamsofadeerkin

dreamsofadeerkin Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Shadow Buck
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :)
    I climbed in a box once and got stuck, does that count? It was a really small box!
     Emily  

13. Charias

Charias Wandering Wolf
    Demonkin

Bones:
    Ƀ1,418.10
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I used to run around on all fours and pretend to be a dragon. And roar at people sometimes. I was 8 or 9 at the time, so not even small enough for it to not be embarrassing in hindsight... and I'm not even a dragon. :p

And I used to catch bugs as "pets". They always died, but I kept doing it anyway. I just had a massive collection of insects in my room in little tubs. Once I even kept a "pet" leech in a dish, and kept wondering how I was going to feed it. I considered sticking it to one of my brothers while they slept, but I didn't want it to get squished. Then one of my parents flushed it down the toilet while I was at school. RIP.

Oh, and for some reason I really liked to dig? I remember one time when I went to the beach with some friends, I spent the entire time just digging a huge hole. Big enough for me to sit in and not have my head poking over the top. Idk. I was a strange child.

14. Dracokon

Dracokon Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ57.68
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :)
    I used to put a bunch of blankets at the bottom of the stairs and see how far I could jump without getting hurt.

I also used to go in my kitchen and combine random things hoping something would happen.