Charias Wandering Wolf
    Demonkin

Bones:
    Ƀ1,343.14
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    Anyone got any funny other-heart related stories? I've sure got a few...

Like the time when I was eleven years old and for a few months my room was constantly filled with containers full of various bugs I'd found in my house or garden... and sometimes I'd be late for school because I'd noticed some interesting insect during the walk there... oh, and can't forget all those times I stuck my face within inches of all those wasps we used to get in the kitchen! By some stroke of luck I never actually got stung.

Of course, I'm hardly any better now, what with my determination to mass a collection of tropical bugs as pets... currently on the wishlist are some giant African millipedes, some Madagascan hissing cockroaches and maybe one day an emperor scorpion!

Oh, and there's also all those times I've went out of my way to save an insect from drowning, or literally yelled at people for trying to splat spiders.

You can probably imagine what my family thinks of all this.

2. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    Not sure if these count as funny or not, but here goes

-Due to how he's acted like he's mightier than everyone else, I've always hated one of the faction leaders, to the point where I growl audibly and spout various death threats at the mention of his name. Jerk...

-At a point when a familiar soundtrack started playing, I just sat still and wouldn't move until it had ended.

-I would have the game on so regularly, my mum came into the living room at one point just by the music and said 'oh not this game again'

3. amberguara

amberguara Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ336.96
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I swear I almost responded when someone called "JOHN" (first name of the character I'm probably hearted to), but yeah, that's it I think.

4. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    I've done that, it's confusing when you register the weird looks. Someone who knew I played the game was walking past me on the other side of the track, yelled out "Hey Deckard!". I looked over at them with "What?"

Somehow I don't think they were expecting me to respond like that.
    Real shame it never stuck... Maybe that was for the best though.

5. amberguara

amberguara Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ336.96
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    And how did they react to that? I only looked at them expecting them to say something, but then I remembered that wasn't my name. I just looked away and pretended nothing happened.

6. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    A mixture of shock and disbelief that I'd answered so confidently as if my own name. Then just passed on normally. I hope.