Gemsonas! | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Gemsonas!

Discussion in 'Televison & Movies' started by FireSong, Jun 19, 2016.

1. FireSong

FireSong Wyrmling
    Alien/SpacekinHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,001.07
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    I'm sure people have seen the gemsonas trend, where people post their personas based on the aliens in Steven Universe. I'm thinking of joining the bandwagon and designing some. Anyone want to share ones they've designed?

2. MechanicJasper

MechanicJasper Autonomous and Anxious Android
    Machines United!

Otherkin HeptagramVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,108.57
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    I actually have multiple gemsonas. I designed one for myself named Black Tourmaline (Who is a fusion of two others I designed named Unakite and Hematite). I also designed one for my ex - girlfriend at the time - named Turquoise, as well as a fusion of Black Tourmaline and Turquoise named Amazonite. You can see I have a bit of an addiction to character design. These reference sheets are a bit old and I promise my art has improved since making them.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. FireSong

FireSong Wyrmling
    Alien/SpacekinHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,001.07
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    @MechanicJasper you did a really nice job of making them look like the style of the show! I'm still just trying to settle on a gem or stone that I like for the ones I'm working on.

4. Dark Lord Shine

Dark Lord Shine Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ53.36
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    Mood:
    :winkytongue:
    I haven't drawn any pictures yet, but my gemsona is Topaz because of my birth stone. However, since I'm not really a big fan of warm color schemes, I didn't want to just be regular yellow Topaz, so I did a little research and found out that Topaz comes in different colours, including blue, brown, green, and (rarely) pink. Then I found that there is a lab-grown "Rainbow Topaz" which is absolutely beautiful, so I decided that my gemsona would be Rainbow Topaz, who is a fusion of the blue, brown, and pink Topazes.