Gemsonas! | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Gemsonas!

Discussion in 'Televison & Movies' started by FireSong, Jun 19, 2016.

1. FireSong

FireSong Wyrmling
    Alien/SpacekinHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,002.07
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    I'm sure people have seen the gemsonas trend, where people post their personas based on the aliens in Steven Universe. I'm thinking of joining the bandwagon and designing some. Anyone want to share ones they've designed?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. MechanicJasper

MechanicJasper Autonomous and Anxious Android

Bones:
    Ƀ1,466.84
    Otherkin HeptagramVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    I actually have multiple gemsonas. I designed one for myself named Black Tourmaline (Who is a fusion of two others I designed named Unakite and Hematite). I also designed one for my ex - girlfriend at the time - named Turquoise, as well as a fusion of Black Tourmaline and Turquoise named Amazonite. You can see I have a bit of an addiction to character design. These reference sheets are a bit old and I promise my art has improved since making them.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. FireSong

FireSong Wyrmling
    Alien/SpacekinHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,002.07
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    @MechanicJasper you did a really nice job of making them look like the style of the show! I'm still just trying to settle on a gem or stone that I like for the ones I'm working on.

4. Dark Lord Shine

Dark Lord Shine Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ111.97
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    Mood:
    :pensive2:
    I haven't drawn any pictures yet, but my gemsona is Topaz because of my birth stone. However, since I'm not really a big fan of warm color schemes, I didn't want to just be regular yellow Topaz, so I did a little research and found out that Topaz comes in different colours, including blue, brown, green, and (rarely) pink. Then I found that there is a lab-grown "Rainbow Topaz" which is absolutely beautiful, so I decided that my gemsona would be Rainbow Topaz, who is a fusion of the blue, brown, and pink Topazes.

5. gingin

gingin Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ201.71
    Black Cat
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    i have a Morganite. I used the creator to make her but have really made her my own. ((none of this art is by me-I commission more than I should))

Attached Files:

6. Gryff

Gryff Uber-Geek Fauntaur
    Elder Your Kintype is What

Bones:
    Ƀ485.73
    MegaphilterSparkling PhilterChibi DragonBrimstone DemonMustang
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :rolleyes:
    Interesting. I'm vaguely familiar with this trend, and while I'm not likely to participate myself, I do love the show.

7. Kavitar

Kavitar Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ53.32
    Coyote
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    I've got tons of gemsonas. My favorite is probably Emerald, because I've always thought it was one of the prettiest gems. Unfortunately, I don't actually have any pictures of her to show.
     Paps