Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Glad to finally be here!

themelonlovingdodo

Pronouns
Neutral
Hi! I am a queer dodo bird and only recently found my true identity. When I was really young, I always had a fascination with birds. I wanted to fly so bad, but when I went on an airplane, it scared me to death, and I never wanted to fly again... but still I was called to being a bird. Then I watched Ice Age and saw the dodo birds. I felt compelled to be one with them. I finally realized that I identify as a dodo bird and am so glad to have this supportive community to help me adjust to my new life as a bird. Can't wait to meet you all!

ClubPenquin4Life

Pronouns
Other
I'm so happy you found this community! I hope you find those who you can relate with and you better understand yourself. Im glad that you had Ice Age to help you through your transition, it can be scary to go at it alone. If you ever need support of any kind please don't hesitate to ask.

themelonlovingdodo

Pronouns
Neutral
Thank you so much! When I told my now ex about my identity as a dodo, she broke up with me and said that I was insane. This broke my heart, but then I learned about this from one of my good friends. They have helped me so much in this time. Thankful for them!

ClubPenquin4Life

Pronouns
Other
I'm so sorry about your ex and her not accepting you. I am glad you found supportive friends who accept you as you. I am thankful for my friends who are supportive of me as well.