God/s you worship | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

God/s you worship

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Draconi kratosus, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Draconi kratosus

Draconi kratosus Keeper of the Memory, Dream Interpreter

Bones:
    Ƀ20.97
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :confused2:
    I was just curious about what kinds of deities were worshipped by the folk here on kinmunity. Personally I am polytheistic; meaning I worship more than one god; and I worship Pan, Sekhmet, Elohim, and Talos.

2. Homura

Homura Hatchling
    Demonkin

CrowBlack Cat
    Bones:
    Ƀ660.08
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    I don't really worship any gods per se, but I do a lot of pop culture paganism and work pretty closely with Goddess Madoka from the Puella Magi Madoka Magica verse (which is kind of no surprise considering my main fictotype). I'm interested in working with some other deities as well, including a few Legendary Pokemon from the Pokemon universe as well as Lucifer (not really a deity though? More of a figure to me), the Morrigan and Hekate.

3. Laufey

Laufey Weaver of Worlds
    The Celestial Realm

Voice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ578.49
    Primary Identity:
    Celestial
    Mood:
    :mad:
    My Maker has many names and faces but He is the only one who I, in a sense, worship. My polytheism is rather odd but as I am rather odd, it fits :)

4. Brie MF

Brie MF Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ156.32
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    I see God and religion itself as a well cut diamond: lots of facets on the same gem. So in essence we are all worshiping the same god/s/ess/esses in our own ways. The form of worship is less important than the act of being the best personally you for yourself and others.

5. Khar

Khar Hatchling

Shark
    Bones:
    Ƀ422.80
    Primary Identity:
    Merfolk
    Mood:
    :winkytongue:
    I'm a LaVeyan Satanist. That's an atheistic system, but I do have some spiritual beliefs as well. Part of what I like about Satanism is the focus on humankind's status as just another animal and our connection to nature. I believe in the mortal souls, if you can call them that, of living things as well as the Earth itself and an energy that can connect those "souls." I don't believe in or worship any formal spirits/deities/gods/higher powers. I just groove with this energy.

6. Neve VR52

Neve VR52 Vintage Warm
    Staff Member Guardian VIP Machines United!

Solar Flare PhilterBurning PhilterBackground KeyGold VIP - Six Month SubcriptionVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ33,903.30
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    I'm monotheistic. I follow liberal/progressive Catholic theology and ritual. I worship a single, but triune God. That said, I don't believe my way is the only way of connecting with the higher power. I like the way @Brie MF said it. All facets of the same gem.

7. vu ru

vu ru Spawn
    Hiatus

Crow
    Bones:
    Ƀ132.28
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I'm more of a "hard" polytheist, but it does get squishy at times, hahaha. The main deities I worship are related to the sky, civilization, the underworld, the wilds/swamplands, and liminality.

They're not primordial gods by any means, but I love them dearly.

8. Oxalaia

Oxalaia Spinolion
    Staff Member Guardian Dinosaur

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,075.58
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    While being agnostic I have reconnected myself to some gods of a past life I used to have. Long story. But while not neccersarily worshipping them I do believe in them.

9. AshenFall

AshenFall Danger Floof
    Staff Member Guardian Elder VIP Thoughtform Haven

Direflame PhilterBold PhilterMidnight Neon PhilterFerocious Orange Dragon
    Bones:
    Ƀ82.11
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    I am a recent convert to Kemetic Orthodoxy, and so worship the many Names of Netjer.

10. kanyatalake

kanyatalake Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ145.51
    Primary Identity:
    Merfolk
    Mood:
    You know I looked into Satanism but I don''t subscribe to the notion of all humans being an animal ideology. I find it insulting. It's akin to calling someone the r-word basically. Perhaps some humans are, I can totally see that but most def not all.

11. FaerieForged

FaerieForged Great Wyrm
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ5,308.21
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    I am a monotheistic, druidic Christian. I worship the Christian God but I have a spiritual connection with his creation and the beings that care for his world.
    Also, @kanyatalake yes, all humans are animals, we are classified under the Kingdom Animalia. It is not derogatory in any way. It is simply a means to classify multicellular eukaryotic organisms apart from other organisms such as plants or fungi or bacteria or whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dark Lord

Dark Lord Hatchling

Brimstone Demon
    Bones:
    Ƀ301.33
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :noexpression:
    as a Christian I serve God, as a researcher of myths, I could technically say sekhmet, hades, Poseidon, Athena, and mars

13. Sparkself

Sparkself Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ89.00
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    I'm still figuring things out, but I'm exploring closeness with a powerful Goddess figure, and also the Cosmos/Universe. In a sense, I'm learning how to worship and tap into the stars and other celestial bodies.

The Goddess seems to be connected to the religion of my people on whatever planet I come from.

14. Kylo

Kylo Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ40.47
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    I'm polytheistic as well !! I'm a Greek pagan who worships Persephone, Artemis, Athene, Ares, and Hades — though I do sometimes call on other gods as well if I need them in my witchcraft or if I feel they can aid me better in something.