Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Good resources on spiritual topics?

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
First off, I can recommend this YouTube channel to anyone who believes their kintype is mythical or is interested in mythology: https://www.youtube.com/c/MythologyFictionExplained/videos
It has very good content about mythical creatures from all around the world.

Do you know good resources about...
  1. Satan & demons
  2. Otherkin, especially demonkin
  3. Spirituality, especially contact / relationships with demons
Doesn't matter if your resource is a website, movie, book, game, song or something else. Any good resource is worth a look for me.

2-D

Pronouns
Masculine
For otherkin, looking at older forum sites can be helpful.

As for satan and demons, maybe look at websites on theistic satanism?

And for contact with demons, do research on spirit work.

I do most of my research online, because it's what I have access to.

Cipher

Elder
Pronouns
Feminine
One of my more recent favorite channels has been this small one called Sanctum of the Craft, an interfaith-focused magic/spirituality channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC47nebxCwvbpiUoT_cK9Vug/videos

A lot of their content is on the long side, but I find it's nice to put on as a podcast at times. They do a lot of misinformation correction, as well as addressing important/controversial topics within the spiritual community. Please be aware that some of their videos are likely age-restricted, however.