Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Good vibes! :3

Blue_Drake

The Cyborg Delivery Unit
Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Plural
Polyamorous Pride
Agender Pride
Golden Shield
Asexual Pride
They/Them
Finished work now and I gotta say it's extremely therapeutic to just sit on my motorbike and ride through the darkness, with only a couple of streetlamps and the bike's lights guiding you.

Tonight is very warm so I took a longer route by the river, and the warm air mixing with the cool breeze from the river... It's nice. Very nice.

I dunno, just wanted to share some positive vibes! Anyone feel free to contribute! x3

Blue_Drake

The Cyborg Delivery Unit
Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Plural
Polyamorous Pride
Agender Pride
Golden Shield
Asexual Pride
They/Them
I mean yeah, crayfish are delicious. But I doubt you'd get much from our little one x"3 they're small.

I'd post a photo but apparently it's too large :<

And even our mouse was "saved" from being snake food, we bought her from the shop they sold her essentially just as live snake food. But as you said, all pets are cute! x3

Other Pronouns (see sig)
I mean yeah, crayfish are delicious. But I doubt you'd get much from our little one x"3 they're small.

I'd post a photo but apparently it's too large :<

And even our mouse was "saved" from being snake food, we bought her from the shop they sold her essentially just as live snake food. But as you said, all pets are cute! x3
I only eat the tails and claws, but my grandfather eats the inside of the head too. That makes me uncomfortable lol!

Hikiko

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
Weird-ass inbetweens from my animation. Have a laugh.
Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.29.44 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.29.56 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.31.08 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-05-20 2.31.24 PM.png
If you can guess what song I'm animating, I will give you a sneak preview of the first 40 seconds because I'll be so impressed. Hint: it's a fan-song of a popular horror game (not Omori tho)

Other Pronouns (see sig)

Blue_Drake

The Cyborg Delivery Unit
Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Plural
Polyamorous Pride
Agender Pride
Golden Shield
Asexual Pride
They/Them
Weird-ass inbetweens from my animation. Have a laugh.
View attachment 5895
View attachment 5896
View attachment 5897
View attachment 5898
If you can guess what song I'm animating, I will give you a sneak preview of the first 40 seconds because I'll be so impressed. Hint: it's a fan-song of a popular horror game (not Omori tho)
Oh I couldn't guess, processors not good at that x"3

But what I can do is compliment your art! It's very cute :333 thanks for sharing~
Post automatically merged:

You do animations?! I wanna try but I'm scared it is going to be bad.
Try it if you want! There's nothing to do but improve! ^^

Blue_Drake

The Cyborg Delivery Unit
Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Plural
Polyamorous Pride
Agender Pride
Golden Shield
Asexual Pride
They/Them
Dude my first animation was so bad, you have no idea. Everyone starts with crappy 6 fps animations that are stiffer than a slice of tungsten. It's like a law. But seeing yourself improve is worth the migraine.
One day I'll take all of this advice to heart! I'd love to just draw but everytime I try it's just horrible xD

I don't know why I just cannot put the idea in my head on paper, but maybe one day I'll break the ice and succeed! ×^×

Other Pronouns (see sig)
Dude my first animation was so bad, you have no idea. Everyone starts with crappy 6 fps animations that are stiffer than a slice of tungsten. It's like a law. But seeing yourself improve is worth the migraine.
I don't think my artsyle is good enough for an animation. I wanna my stuff to look good. Like kittydog, rossali, and sashley. They are my favorite animators on youtube.

Hikiko

Asexual Pride
Therianthrope
Fictionkin
Any/All
Guys literally look

Ok I was decent at traditional art at the time so it's a tad better than most, but my digital art skills were... well my therapist says to stop the negative self talk, so I'll say questionable.