Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Good vibes! :3

Blue_Drake

The Cyborg Delivery Unit
Gold Donor
+Primal Member
VIP
Plural
Polyamorous Pride
Agender Pride
Golden Shield
Asexual Pride
They/Them

This song is just playing in my processors on loop today. So I wanted to share it. x"3

Not to mention Karliene has like the perfect voice so. Yeah~

Akriel Parlaq

Alterhuman
Pansexual Pride
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Other Pronouns (see sig)
Two giant owls have decided to move in on my neighbor's roof; they hoot (Hoot? Sounds less dignified than it is, but okay. They hoot) really loudly, so I bet my neighbors aren't too happy about it, but they're beautiful, and breathtaking when they're flying around. I'm happy they decided to stay here, however long this lasts!

RowanWolf

A wolf in human's clothing
Staff member
Guardian
Crow
Non-Binary Pride
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherhearted
Genderfluid Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
They/Them
Two giant owls have decided to move in on my neighbor's roof; they hoot (Hoot? Sounds less dignified than it is, but okay. They hoot) really loudly, so I bet my neighbors aren't too happy about it, but they're beautiful, and breathtaking when they're flying around. I'm happy they decided to stay here, however long this lasts!
This reminds me of my best friend and her current bird-related project. She's trying to adopt the local murder. There are probably 15~20 crows who come to hang out in her backyard on any given day. They recognize her as a source of food (aka, bribes, for which she actually did fairly in depth research about what crows like to eat and what things are good for them and what things aren't, etc.) so they like her and get excited when she comes outside to put out bird treats. I'm so sure the neighbors just love this. Me, on the other hand... My crowkith ass is so fucking excited to eventually go meet all the crows she's bribed into being her friends.

(It also reminds me a little bit of the owl who will show up in her yard from time to time in the middle of the day and just sit in one particular tree and hoot/screech at the top of its lungs.)

Last edited:

Akriel Parlaq

Alterhuman
Pansexual Pride
Fictionkin
Otherkin
Other Pronouns (see sig)
This reminds me of my best friend and her current bird-related project. She's trying to adopt the local murder. There are probably 15~20 crows who come to hang out in her backyard on any given day. They recognize as a source of food (aka, bribes, for which she actually did fairly in depth research about what crows like to eat and what things are good for them and what things aren't etc.) so they like her and get excited when she comes outside to put out bird treats. I'm so sure the neighbors just love this. Me, on the other hand... My crowkith ass is so fucking excited to eventually go meet all the crows she's bribed into being her friends.

(And also a little bit of the owl who will show up in her yard from time to time in the middle of the day and just sit in one particular tree and hoot/screech at the top of its lungs.)
I too have a friend who has bribed crows into liking them! It got a bit out of hand though, the crows are simply too smart! They figured out A: What their car looks like and B: Where they go to work, so my friend has anywhere between 4-10 crows flying overhead at all times. They sent me a video the other day of them, in a cab so the crows don't follow (massive fail), with crows flying behind, and eventually one of them landed on top of the cab! Crazy stuff.

ShadowRain

She/Her
Finished work now and I gotta say it's extremely therapeutic to just sit on my motorbike and ride through the darkness, with only a couple of streetlamps and the bike's lights guiding you.

Tonight is very warm so I took a longer route by the river, and the warm air mixing with the cool breeze from the river... It's nice. Very nice.

I dunno, just wanted to share some positive vibes! Anyone feel free to contribute! x3
Your bit about bikes at dark brought up this Sons of Anarchy edit I watched a couple months ago. The beginning where Jax is talking, as well as the Metallica song that they put over it.