Greetings from the friendly neighborhood mixing console. | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Greetings from the friendly neighborhood mixing console.

A group for all machinekin and related kintypes

1. Neve VR52

Neve VR52 Vintage Warm
    Staff Member Guardian VIP Machines United!

Solar Flare PhilterBurning PhilterMetalic blueBackground KeyGold VIP - Six Month SubcriptionVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ33,902.15
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    Hello! I go by Neve around these parts. It's good to see a group here specifically for machinekin! Not many members, but hey, we're few and far between. I'm going to try to be active on here as much as I can, though my work schedule is chaos and I sometimes have to take hiatuses from internet-land.

So, I'm a 52 channel large format mixing console in a human body. I've known my identity most my life. I live, breathe and work music. By the way, I love the logo for the group! I'm a full time sound engineer (gee, who'duh thunk that?!) that enjoys being able to go outside, eat good food, play good video games, and hang with good friends and family.

Hope to see more machinekin gathering here! I've been around the Otherkin community off and on for years, and it's very refreshing to see a site welcoming to us.

Cordially,
    - Neve

2. Gryff

Gryff Uber-Geek Fauntaur
    Elder Your Kintype is What

Chibi DragonBrimstone DemonMustang
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,816.75
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :hushedface:
    Interesting. That's a new one. Can you explain how you came to know your kin type?

3. Neve VR52

Neve VR52 Vintage Warm

Solar Flare PhilterBurning PhilterMetalic blueBackground KeyGold VIP - Six Month SubcriptionVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ33,902.15
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    I have written most of that up in my profile. My awakening was a long process that started as a young child. Feel free to read it, and I'll gladly answer any questions you may have!

- Neve

4. Gryff

Gryff Uber-Geek Fauntaur
    Elder Your Kintype is What

Chibi DragonBrimstone DemonMustang
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,816.75
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :hushedface:
    Cool. I recommend posting an introduction on Scent Rolling, the main intro post thread.

5. Neve VR52

Neve VR52 Vintage Warm

Bones:
    Ƀ33,902.15
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    I already have, but thanks for the tip!