Greetings! | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Greetings!

A group for fictionkin, fictives, people questioning such, and so on to interact.

1. FireSong

FireSong Wyrmling
    Alien/SpacekinHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,001.07
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    Little late to the party, but here I am:

Resident Kel Dor Jedi, having also lived another life as Zabrak at some later timeline. This makes me (well, us, I am part of a median system but our past life memories for the second kintype are shared ones, or at least overlap a lot with each other) fictionkin from the Star Wars universe, and though we had an important role in those lives, I don't think I was ever a canon character. These kintypes are spiritual, though I'm not sure what theory I like best on exactly how reincarnating from a fictional setting works. The median stuff has made exploring this difficult, but we are managing and trying to sort through it as best as we can. It's been nice, we have a lot of information about our second lifetime because we can bounce questions off each other to explore it more.

Sorry for the pronoun switching, this was originally a much longer post with a lot more of that, but I cut it down. I'm glad we have this group to talk about fictionkin stuff in. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Obsydian

Obsydian Pallas Cat
    Feline

Chibi Cat
    Bones:
    Ƀ31.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    The Star Wars universe is really cool! I look forward to hearing your experiences with this.

3. FireSong

FireSong Wyrmling
    Alien/SpacekinHiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1,001.07
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    Hopefully I can write more for you then! :) I used to blog about it on the site's journal feature, but lately my blog's been more about personal stuff than 'kin things... But I may write more in the future.