Halo 5: Guardians | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Halo 5: Guardians

Discussion in 'Games & Video Games' started by Seffuel Cage, Oct 21, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Seffuel Cage

Seffuel Cage Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ8.02
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    We are getting closer to the release of the new blockbuster game and my all-time-favorite game franchise 'Halo 5: Guardians'. I would like to ask what you guys think of this series and best question yet, are you getting it?! Might be in search for some players to fight at my side!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Diamond Dogs

Diamond Dogs Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ0.05
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Ohh, yeah, we've been looking forward to this since it was first announced! We bought an Xbox One explicitly for this game. Lmao! We actually have some Halo fictives in our system, to boot, so they've been mentally preparing for a while.

Needless to say, we'll be at that midnight release.

- JETSTREAM SAM

3. Lavrii

Lavrii Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ5.01
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    The series are good. Halo 4 wasn't that great. It's ok in my opinion. I love Halo 3 the best because I love playing multiplayer on that. Halo 3 is my baby!!! I wish the ranking was the exact same in MCC. It's not exactly the same >.< I will get Halo 5 though ^^. I'm going over to my friends house to play it because he pre-ordered his copy digitally. He literally is in love with Halo 5, and basically loves like like a religion. He says that Halo 5 will cure most of the Halo's! He's just not good at the game, and will probably complain like he did before. :p

4. Seffuel Cage

Seffuel Cage Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ8.02
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I'm really looking forwards for Halo 5 as well! This is going to be the best story I have ever played!

5. Draconi kratosus

Draconi kratosus Keeper of the Memory, Dream Interpreter

Bones:
    Ƀ20.97
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :confused2:
    I think Halo is one of the best game series ever, and it is even better when you read the books. The movies are alright but Forward Unto Dawn doesn't line up with the rest of thr lore. I've been looking forward to Halo 5 since Halo 4 was released. I would get it but I don't have the right console nor a sufficiently powerful PC.