Hearthstone anyone? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Hearthstone anyone?

Discussion in 'Games & Video Games' started by Quxyun, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Quxyun

Quxyun Floppy floppy noodle dragon of the sea
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ673.82
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :)
    I am curious how many people on here play Hearthstone, I have started getting back into that game and I wonder who else plays. If enough people play or are willing to learn how to play, who would be interested in a small tournament just for fun?

2. Farkas

Farkas Pseudo-Son of Awesome, The Wolf on Stilts
    Elder VIP 100% Gamer Blood

Bones:
    Ƀ52,103.91
    Unsettling PhilterAbstract PhilterBold PhilterFarkleSparkle PaladinVoice KeyGold Fox CoinWuffyRainbow KitsuneBlue Wolf
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I kind of play Hearthstone. Never played it on PC, and was too lazy to get past the tutorial on mobile, but I played a lot on a friends computer. I'm not great at it, so I would need some practice and stuff, but I would be interested in a small tournament :D

3. Allos

Allos Muddy Dragon of the Swamp
    Staff Member Community Manager Elder VIP Swamp Lurker

Bones:
    Ƀ11.90
    Midnight Neon PhilterBold PhilterMud PhilterVanishing PhilterGold VIP - One Year SubscriptionBronze Dragon CoinSilver Dragon CoinGold Dragon CoinBlack DragonFerocious Obsidian DragonGrey Raptor
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I play it a ton and would be interested in some kind of fun tournament, although I do play on the European servers and I assume that nearly everyone here would be on NA servers.

4. AshenFall

AshenFall Danger Floof
    Staff Member Guardian Elder VIP Thoughtform Haven

Bones:
    Ƀ133.62
    Direflame PhilterBold PhilterMidnight Neon PhilterFerocious Orange Dragon
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :confused2:
    I'm a newcomer to the game (quite literally as I only started playing last night, haha), but I'm really enjoying it so far and when I gain a bit more experience I'd love to take part in a little tournament of some kind. But like Allos, I'm on the Europe server, so I'm guessing that would cause issues.

5. Magic

Magic Netflix-blob
    Staff Member Guardian

Bones:
    Ƀ423.60
    Primary Identity:
    Polymorph
    I know absolutely nothing about the game; however, I'd be interested in learning how to play!

6. Quxyun

Quxyun Floppy floppy noodle dragon of the sea
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ673.82
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :)
    @Magic Oh, it's very simple to learn HOW to play, the tricky bit is getting good cards and getting good at the game. Advantageous trading and value are acquired skills that you pick up over time, especially if you are like me and have been playing card games for as long as I can remember.
    I would recommend decks like zoolock, mech mage, circle priest, which are somewhat expensive, but you can get them from completing several daily quests to get packs, disenchanting unnecessary cards and crafting the ones you need. Other notable options are face hunter and face paladin, but those don't really teach you the fundamentals of the game, you gain very little trading or mechanical intuition from those, you just learn how to click on your opponent's face a lot.

7. Skylark

Skylark Wild
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ36.88
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Oh wow - I'm definitely going to look at this! I may install it on my computer later on, but I'm for sure going to get the mobile app. Once I understand it a little more, I'd be happy to participate in a tournament!