Hello All | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Hello All

A group for fictionkin, fictives, people questioning such, and so on to interact.

1. FaerieForged

FaerieForged Great Wyrm
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ5,387.96
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    I am FaerieForged, though you can call me Fae, or Alariel.

I am a non-cannon Tolkien elf. And I have been questioning Tony Stark as a fictotype for about a year now. But I've been leaving it on the back burner mostly and ignoring it a bit because... it's not so much that I don't want to be Ironman, because that would be neat, but I also actually don't want to discover another kin/fictotype.
    I thought I had settled in on two. Elf. Dragon. Done. Then the sea otter kintype started poking out like "excuse me, I've been here for a while, stop ignoring me!" And I thought, ok. Three isn't so bad. The third one is psychological anyway, so that's fine. And now all of these experiences filter in.
    And it's one of those things where you feel like you're getting to a point where you think to yourself "this seems like too many. I don't want to end up looking like the Tumblrkin with 20+ kintypes. When does it stop? Am I mistaking being otherhearted for otherkin and letting my brain fabricate these memories and mental shifts?"
    Maybe one day I'll get my life sorted.
    But it is not this day!
    Hehehe, LotR reference ftw.

2. MechanicJasper

MechanicJasper Autonomous and Anxious Android
    Machines United!

Bones:
    Ƀ1,128.64
    Otherkin HeptagramVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    Welcome to the group! I know the feeling of what you're getting from Tony. I've been trying to push away Mettaton since one kintype is plenty for me, but he's been beating me in the head yelling for attention, so I don't think I can ignore him (or... well... me) anymore.

Hope this group proves helpful!

• Like Like x 1