Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

HELP ME NOW

fleetofwings

Fictionkin
Pronouns
Other
Ok huge identity crisis, I thought I was a mudwing, then a wolf, an well…
I saw another dragon-
😤
the second I find another animal I see a dragon in the mirror- this ones a skywing
allow me please, Neinrihefiendiwdwnihhau(hu(huhguhh((b😥😥🤔;-)#(-;-8);)(7ihi)hdendeijdnhijiuIHIJHIJNDIJNDNNDJEDNNDNDNJDNEIJNDDNDDN();)-;)$$)$$$##£££)3);3))8);+ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHJBDJHBDEJNNEJHBIHBHUBBIIJJBDCIJNEINJJENEIJDNFKEDIIDNNSJNNDIENIJDDJNDISNDEFRRJ

ok, sorry did love help I tried a meditation guide and that’s where I found the skywing- anything plz helllllllpppppp aaaaaaaaaa am I pike or noooooooooootttttttt

Timeline:

Attachments

• 27B68985-C869-401E-AB71-18177596631B.png
    27B68985-C869-401E-AB71-18177596631B.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 3
  • F5BD50A5-A00E-4B6A-A2F1-8B0B0BC86DFF.png
    F5BD50A5-A00E-4B6A-A2F1-8B0B0BC86DFF.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 9DA95909-A2FB-4723-8B96-2693E497BF89.jpeg
    9DA95909-A2FB-4723-8B96-2693E497BF89.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 3

SoothsayerSasha

Tiggy
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Crow
Pronouns
Masculine
The only advise I can give, is not to force an answer! Does the dragon in the mirror have to be you for you to see it, or does it give another message entirely? The plural system you have adopted to me seems like a healthy and accomodating start. The answer of existence that comes the slowest is often the most rewarding!

ParadiseWolf

Banned
Pronouns
Masculine
I'd advise against trying to determine your theriotype based on dreams or things you see during meditation. I don't meditate, have dreams of past lives, or even believe in reincarnation, but I have the strong feeling that I am a wolf along with mental and phantom shifts. What do you resonate with the most? For me, when I first started learning about wolves, I felt a strong connection that wouldn't go away and made me feel like part of me was surfacing inside, even before I was introduced to any werewolf media. Another thing to remember is that you have to decide for yourself what therianthropy means for you. For me, my lupinity is part of my humanity and my humanity is part of my lupinity. I think I am this way because my soul was created as such and there is no need for any other explanation. During meditation and dreams, you may see all sorts of things. I have seen elk and horses in my dreams, but don't feel a close connection to either. You don't need to get involved in any sorts of rituals to find yourself. That can come organically without a directed effort if you seek the things that make you happy and follow your convictions. I believe there is Someone greater we can find in our lives than ourselves, and if you want to know about Them, you can message me.