Hey there, new member here!!

Kraw

I'm Kraw. I'm new here, but been eyeing this site for a couple of days debating on whether to register or not. Thought I'd give it a try, even tho I'm pretty skeptical about the whole kin stuff. But it's an interesting subject so I wanna learn more, so I hope that's okay!!

That being said, I do feel a strong connection towards water, the sea in particular. Though it might just be because I find it very relaxing. I'm terrified of murky water tho, because you can't see what's underneath it. But as long as the water is clear and I'm able to clearly see my surroundings, then I feel relaxed and calm.

Tho, most times I just stare out at the ocean, and enjoy the waves as they come and go. When it comes to actually being in the water, I prefer pools and lakes.

Anyways, hope to get to know you all and learn more about kins.

Zicoxite

Hello, dude! Man, I wish the library were back up, it would be the perfect place to direct you to begin on learning about kin-stuff, it was a great help to me when I first joined Kinmunity. Anyhoo, best way to learn about something is to ask about it! Poke through the forums, and if you find someone sounding knowledgeable on something that sounds interesting, ask them questions about it! A major part of the goal of Kinmunity so to help ourselves and each other get to know ourselves and each other, so most people are happy to discuss things. If you made an intro thread in the Scent-Rolling sub-forum, you've probably been inundated with questions already. I just want you to know that those questions aren't anybody being mean or picking on you or gatekeeping, it's just us trying to get to know you. ^_^ We all gotta start somewhere, after all.

In any case, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have as best I can, and I can point you to more knowledgeable resources if it's not in my realm of expertise. ^_^

I'm not online 24/7, but I check here almost every day, so feel free to send me a message if there's anything I can help you with.

Velvet Wings

Feline of the Root
Guardian
VIP
Welcome, I hope you find the forums useful.
I'm always up for questions so if you'd like to chat or are curious about anything feel free to drop me a message.

Draconi kratosus

Keeper of the Memory, Dream Interpreter
Greetings and bienvenue @Kraw. We hope you enjoy your time here in the forums of Kinmunity. If you need some help or if you just need to talk with someone, just give us a holler.

Kraw

Hey, thank you all for the welcomes, I really appreciate it!! I'll definitely be asking a bunch of questions whenever I get the chance lol.

Mirath

The Animus Master
VIP
If I may ask one, then. This may be simple or complicated, but that’s what we’re all here for.

What makes you consider yourself kin?