Hey

I’m super new here (literally just signed up)
I live in the US and I’m a wolf therian, and possibly some form of sea animal therian but I’m not sure. Just looking to meet some fellow therians and otherkin ^^
I go by Yana or Dawn

Mirath

The Animus Master
VIP
Welcome to you, we hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything, feel free to message us.

I’m curious, how did you find out you’re a wolf therian? And what makes you consider a sea-animal kintype?

Welcome to you, we hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything, feel free to message us.

I’m curious, how did you find out you’re a wolf therian? And what makes you consider a sea-animal kintype?

Well, (and I know I may sound sort of stereotypical so sorry about that ^^”) I’ve felt this strong connection to wolves for a large part of my life, and I’ve always felt more at home outdoors in places where wolves would most likely live. I actually had a pack before I even discovered therianthropy because we all felt the same way, but didn’t have a word for it. I sort of just stumbled upon the term “therian” and I did some research, and found that it perfectly fit with who I am. As for a sea-animal theriotype, I’ve always spent a lot of time swimming, and been oddly naturally good at it.. when I was little my family called my a dolphin haha
Though this could just be something I enjoy, I think it may be the sign of another theriotype but I haven’t quite figured it out yet.