Heyo from the questioner | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Heyo from the questioner

A group for demon resources, support and comparing experiences.

1. Khar

Khar Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ428.86
    Shark
    Primary Identity:
    Merfolk
    Mood:
    :winkytongue:
    I just posted in the "Defining" a Demon thread:

"This discussion is actually why I joined this group. I am questioning demonkin. Not as an additional kintype, but just questioning whether I would fall under the broad, unclear umbrella of "demon." There never seems to be a set standard of what is an isn't a demon. I will start an introduction thread to talk about me, personally, but for now, my understanding of "demon" would be a supernatural being that purposefully causes harm to humans (or wishes to) / is associated with commonly recognized characteristics of sin and evil, death/destruction, and chaos. Most of the time, when I picture a demon, I think of a minor being, not something as major in any religion as a god. But that's just my viewpoint."
    So, hello! My name is Khar and I am a blue shark/merperson. I am here because recently, I have been thinking about my status as a merperson, or rather, the type of merperson I am and the way I'd function in that role. Not Ariel by a longshot, I am definitely more the sort to drag poor sailors to their deaths. Seduce and destroy is the motto there. I'd describe myself as friendly but deadly, for I'm a bit of a tease and seemingly "cute," but watch your throat, cause you'll be getting more than hickies if you know what I mean. ;) If any of you have ever seen the Dreamworks movie Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas, the water-based sirens in that have always resonated with me. It's that sort of merperson I'm sure I am.

So basically, I'm just wondering how far this label of demonkin can be stretched and if it might apply to me.

2. just an incubus

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ129.80
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
  3. Cipher

Cipher Great Wyrm
    Elder

Bones:
    Ƀ845.46
    Black Winged AngelChibi DragonBrimstone Demon
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    Welcome! I've seen a lot of people describe even a specific species as a demonic [x], but whether that's what you're aiming at or seeing if it's fits fully under just general demonkin is I guess something you'll have to figure out :)