Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Hi I'm Questioning my Kintype

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
That's a very human-centric viewpoint. I'm sure moles don't think of themselves as pests.

rigatoni108

Pronouns
Masculine
Nah they're the best!! they tuck their ears in when they dig so they don't get dirt in them and they can smell and see light and movement!! They're so cool!

rigatoni108

Pronouns
Masculine
I wish I could see one in person. My backyard doesn't have the soil they like and my mom wouldn't want them there. not to mention they get super stressed above ground.

Chimerwulf

Pronouns
Other
I wish I could see one in person. My backyard doesn't have the soil they like and my mom wouldn't want them there. not to mention they get super stressed above ground.
Then I might just have a mole in my chimera DNA because I prefer to stay out of sight from humans - they stress me up. *chuckling* Although could also be my werewolf nervs.