Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

How i knew i was a therian and my story.

shadowedwolf

Pronouns
Feminine
Hallo I'm Luna some of you may know me as "Foxy" on here but i have changed my theriotype to a Black Eurasian wolf so please call me Luna. Anyhow so lemme answer the main question how did i knew i was a therian well i have always connected with animals more than humans at times i would find myself at peace with nature and i would just feel at home in golden sunlight. I would always say " Im part animal" but i never knew it was called a therian. I have been a Lion, Snow Leopard, Cheetah, and even Vampirekin and Mermaidkin/Fictionkin but know i am happily a Wolf and at peace with it.~

SoothsayerSasha

Tiggy
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Crow
Pronouns
Masculine
What a lovely story, Luna! I treasure the peace I found in my soul, myself, when I could bridge my human side over to animal, in such a meaningful way and it has been a long journey .. I am amazed at your exploration of different theriotypes! Have the otherkin and fictionkin aspects of you taught you anything about yourself? I feel they'd show some of the more extreme questions of existence and one self ..

shadowedwolf

Pronouns
Feminine
What a lovely story, Luna! I treasure the peace I found in my soul, myself, when I could bridge my human side over to animal, in such a meaningful way and it has been a long journey .. I am amazed at your exploration of different theriotypes! Have the otherkin and fictionkin aspects of you taught you anything about yourself? I feel they'd show some of the more extreme questions of existence and one self ..
Actually, Yes it has taught me that i should be happy with myself and that exploring other theriotypes is perfectly okay! I have discovered alot and i feel like it helps you find your true self.