Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

How many theriotypes or kintypes do you have?

How many kin/theriotypes do you have?

Votes: 12 60.0%

Votes: 4 20.0%

Votes: 4 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
I have just always been myself, with the caveat I went so far as fooling myself into thinking I did not exist just so I could appease the need for the domestic way of life that humanity so exalts. There has truly only ever been me, the imposter of human being certainly, but nothing more than a mask and guise I wore - trying to live by it for a time.

Cartoon Cat

Stream Key
Fictionkin
He/Him
I used to think I had a bunch. Turns out is was just one and the others I thought I had, just had some similar characteristics.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Aromantic Pride
Therianthrope
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
Just the one! Though it's been a confusing journey to say the least. Initially thought I was a monster of some kind, now awakened as my croc self.