I am new

OliverKitty

Jun 9, 2020
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Hello everyone!

Well, I just made my account a moments ago haha, i honestly dont have idea of how start here so... Hello?

Last edited by a moderator:

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Dec 6, 2018
Bones
🦴11.47BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Hiya there, I'm Pearl, the friendly local ink being! We have an intoduction forum, but thats ok, everyone makes mistakes! Welcome to KM, what brings you here? :3 

OliverKitty

Jun 9, 2020
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Hiya there, I'm Pearl, the friendly local ink being! We have an intoduction forum, but thats ok, everyone makes mistakes! Welcome to KM, what brings you here? :3 
Oh, haha, sorry, its kinda confusing this all haha. Well,I just found the term of "Otherkin" amd looking for more information I find this page 

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Dec 6, 2018
Bones
🦴11.47BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Oh, haha, sorry, its kinda confusing this all haha. Well,I just found the term of "Otherkin" amd looking for more information I find this page 
well you certainly came to the right place! Our memebers are always happy to answer questions about this, including me! We also have a helpful library full of definitions! Now was there anything in particular you wanted to learn first? 

OliverKitty

Jun 9, 2020
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
well you certainly came to the right place! Our memebers are always happy to answer questions about this, including me! We also have a helpful library full of definitions! Now was there anything in particular you wanted to learn first? 
Not really, I honesly was hoping I could just chat and learn how people knew their where a Otherkin I guess

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Dec 6, 2018
Bones
🦴11.47BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Not really, I honesly was hoping I could just chat and learn how people knew their where a Otherkin I guess
Ah, I see. Well, that really depends on the being, ya know.

But for me, well I always felt non human, but, I didn't know if I was kin or not until a few years ago, when I had my awakening! oh boy was that an experience... 

OliverKitty

Jun 9, 2020
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Wow, can I ask you with what Kin do you indentify? ... Is that a correct way to ask? Or that was rude? I just really dont know sorry

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Dec 6, 2018
Bones
🦴11.47BN
Pronouns
Feminine
That sounds very interesting! Can you tell me a little more about it?
Of course! I actually have a post in my blog about the biology of ink beings, if you'll give me a quick second to edit the link into this post..

The edit! You can ask any questions you want! I just thought this was a good place to start

Last edited by a moderator:

OliverKitty

Jun 9, 2020
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Of course! I actually have a post in my blog about the biology of ink beings, if you'll give me a quick second to edit the link into this post..

The edit! You can ask any questions you want! I just thought this was a good place to start
Ohh thank you so much, I just read all and its something very interesting ❤