• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

I am new

OliverKitty

Hello everyone!

Well, I just made my account a moments ago haha, i honestly dont have idea of how start here so... Hello?

Last edited by a moderator:

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Hiya there, I'm Pearl, the friendly local ink being! We have an intoduction forum, but thats ok, everyone makes mistakes! Welcome to KM, what brings you here? :3 

OliverKitty

Hiya there, I'm Pearl, the friendly local ink being! We have an intoduction forum, but thats ok, everyone makes mistakes! Welcome to KM, what brings you here? :3 
Oh, haha, sorry, its kinda confusing this all haha. Well,I just found the term of "Otherkin" amd looking for more information I find this page 

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Oh, haha, sorry, its kinda confusing this all haha. Well,I just found the term of "Otherkin" amd looking for more information I find this page 
well you certainly came to the right place! Our memebers are always happy to answer questions about this, including me! We also have a helpful library full of definitions! Now was there anything in particular you wanted to learn first? 

OliverKitty

well you certainly came to the right place! Our memebers are always happy to answer questions about this, including me! We also have a helpful library full of definitions! Now was there anything in particular you wanted to learn first? 
Not really, I honesly was hoping I could just chat and learn how people knew their where a Otherkin I guess

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Not really, I honesly was hoping I could just chat and learn how people knew their where a Otherkin I guess
Ah, I see. Well, that really depends on the being, ya know.

But for me, well I always felt non human, but, I didn't know if I was kin or not until a few years ago, when I had my awakening! oh boy was that an experience... 

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
That sounds very interesting! Can you tell me a little more about it?
Of course! I actually have a post in my blog about the biology of ink beings, if you'll give me a quick second to edit the link into this post..

The edit! You can ask any questions you want! I just thought this was a good place to start

Last edited by a moderator:

OliverKitty

Of course! I actually have a post in my blog about the biology of ink beings, if you'll give me a quick second to edit the link into this post..

The edit! You can ask any questions you want! I just thought this was a good place to start
Ohh thank you so much, I just read all and its something very interesting ❤️