I can't seem to find the Library...

Hello everyone, I can't seem to find the Library postings, with all the informative articles, including terminology and lexicon. Has it moved somewhere else after the site change?

Mirath

The Animus Master
VIP
Oh, no! I really liked the Library. Any chance it will be restored?
I am not sure when it’ll be back, although asking around for anyone who has saved any articles may helped - whether they wrote them or not.

If anyone was curious I did save my article of “So, You’re Questioning Fictionkin” as well as the post of “Not all fictionkin are otherkin” - I found them both in my Werdsmith archives...

Although some article authors, like Spiritual Hunters who wrote the “A Guide To Multiplicity” article, I have not seen them around in ages.

I am not sure when it’ll be back, although asking around for anyone who has saved any articles may helped - whether they wrote them or not.

If anyone was curious I did save my article of “So, You’re Questioning Fictionkin” as well as the post of “Not all fictionkin are otherkin” - I found them both in my Werdsmith archives...

Although some article authors, like Spiritual Hunters who wrote the “A Guide To Multiplicity” article, I have not seen them around in ages.
Hmm, sadly I don't know all the authors' names, so I would have no way to go about asking privately. Has anyone posted a thread here asking the people to 'come forward,' so to speak, if they had written something? Maybe reconstruct that way? Just a thought.

Gryff

Uber-Geek Fauntaur
I should still have copies of my articles, "A Newbie's Guide to Otherkin Forums" and "So You Don't Know What You Are," if anyone wants them.

I also need some article about how to figure out if you're otherkin. I think I might be kin with either Garnet or Stevonnie from Steven Universe, but I have no idea.