I guess we kinda count... | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

I guess we kinda count...

A group for fictionkin, fictives, people questioning such, and so on to interact.

1. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Background Key
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    I've written out an introduction so many times, people probably know both of us by now.

To go over it once more, I'm soulbonded with Kyoko Kuremi from Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth. It's had its moments, I can definitely say that.

Kyoko kinda heads in and out of her own free will, but she seems to be around for the evening, so hey. As far as I can tell from answers and emotions alike, her timeline is from before the Digital World overlapped with EDEN, and there are certain parts in the game I can't go over (although anyone with knowledge of the game could guess either way).

I guess I had better introduce myself, many a time that has happened here. For pure courtesy which seems to be lacking in some people this week. But I digress. This world has been a refreshing change of pace, although it is much easier to return home than it is tiring to switch back and forth constantly between the two worlds.
     Kyoko  

So... Yeah, ask any questions and either of us will try to answer.

2. MechanicJasper

MechanicJasper Autonomous and Anxious Android
    Machines United!

Bones:
    Ƀ1,128.79
    Otherkin HeptagramVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    Welcome to the group!
    Sorry if this is bothersome, but if she comes in and out as she pleases, does that mean you're a gateway system? I'm still trying to learn about what all the system types mean and all that jazz.

3. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Background Key
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    Mmhm, it seems to be the case. Gateway system. Kyoko had a much grander name for it, but I forget. I'll remember it at some point when I'm half-asleep