Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

I Like, You Like

VoidFox

Pronouns
Neutral
Writing is kinda of a love hate relationship with me, especially if you done it for 10years straight writing about anything, (painful hand cramps after 20 to 50 pages within a day)

I like drawing

VoidFox

Pronouns
Neutral
I like cats, well sorta, depends on the cat i guess if it wants to be around me or is trying to eat me(mtn. Lions), im used to getting alot of feral/wild desert cats lurking around my place at night, they don't seem to bother me that much

I like being nocturnal

Doll

Pronouns
Neutral
I'm a morning person who has insomnia, so I'm nocturnal but I don't like it! I would rather wake up with the sun, but I can't fall asleep until I'm veryvery tired, which sometimes takes all night!

I like giving myself manicures.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
It's one of the more better forums IMO. Also the design and UI functionality is pretty up to date in comparison to other forums so that's a big plus.

I like professional massages.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
This is... very broad. I like fictional things. I also like books, games, movies, and eating things.

I like sharks.

Jeb_CC

+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Not a fan! It just feels weird to eat mushed up apples. I prefer my apples unmushed.

I like swimming