I was looking at things the wrong way! | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

I was looking at things the wrong way!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaijara, May 8, 2015.

1. Kaijara

Kaijara Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    This is for all the wolf therians who feel they are alone without (what i call) a pack.

I felt and still kind of do feel (a lot less now) lonely without a pack. A group who I can be completely myself with and never have a second of nervousness or feeling of judgment around. I even feel self conscious around friends I have had for years who are basicly siblings at this point. But I randomly decided to visit my dad the other day and played around with my little siblings, talked with my dad and his wife about random crap, and realized my family IS my pack. I would like a group of therian friends in real life (y'all are awesome dont get me wrong)/but I feel just a bit less alone now.

And a pack can be 1 person! Because we live in a human world we have to redefine what a pack is.

There doesn't need to be an official alpha (my dad is definately the family patriarch) but it feels the same.

#1 Kaijara, May 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
  2. WolfWithTheBlueEye

WolfWithTheBlueEye Hatchling
    Hiatus

Voice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ45.49
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    A pack cannot be one person. That is called a lone wolf and i dont know what planet you come from but lone wolves do not last long by themselves. I am a wolf and i ache for a pack, a wolf pack.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kaijara

Kaijara Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.00
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Well I'll be honest, I don't say that from experience, more just continuing with my line of thought. Wolves do terrible alone you are right, I know I do. I ache for a pack and have found a good part of what I want in my family which I am happy for. But even so I am working to start a therian pack. I just hope people can find a little peace looking at things differently. It helped me

4. WolfWithTheBlueEye

WolfWithTheBlueEye Hatchling
    Hiatus

Voice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ45.49
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I have studied wolf and behaviours for a couple years now, have only used videos, documentaries, and atricles for i have no wolf packs in my area, i have to go north for that. I have a pack on skype actually, the Sanguine pack. So far its just myself, Fang, Molly/Stormy, and Dolan/Blazingwulf feel free to join us

5. Gryff

Gryff Uber-Geek Fauntaur
    Elder Your Kintype is What

Chibi DragonBrimstone DemonMustang
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,816.75
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :hushedface:
    Speaking as an semi-outsider (i.e. kin but not a wolf), I agree with Kaijara. These kinds of things often do need to be redefined for human life. I'm lucky to know one fellow kin in person; more has to be pretty rare. But it's good that you've found a proxy that works for you.