Im debating a kin tattoo

Zenko

As someone who has multiple tattoos depicting their kintype I can say I haven’t grown out of them and they tend to garner a lot of appreciation from others. But it’s kinda subjective as all art is. I suppose you can always search for flash art of your kintype to see if anything grabs you, it’s your body after all.

Zenko

Hmmm, is it an issue of visibility then? You can always get the tattoo on a part that’s not necessarily public. For example I have a grey fox on my wrist but I also have a pair of kitsune tattoos on my upper arms towards the shoulders and one on my lower back, so the only one that is publicly visible is the one on my wrist, and that can be covered with long sleeves if need be.

jet

It could be something easily passed off as normal like my kin name but knowing the people I have to be normal for they'd thinknits sports related then there's that tour her too

Zenko

I think tattooing your kin name should be acceptable, but in the end it’s gotta be what you want, after all where’s the fun in a tattoo if it’s someone dictating how you express yourself on your body?
Btw, what is your kin type? I might be able to come up with some decent suggestions for you

jet

I think tattooing your kin name should be acceptable, but in the end it’s gotta be what you want, after all where’s the fun in a tattoo if it’s someone dictating how you express yourself on your body?
Btw, what is your kin type? I might be able to come up with some decent suggestions for you
I just don't want my world ive made for myself over the last 7 years to explode and im a doll

jet

I just don't want my world ive made for myself over the last 7 years to explode and im a doll
I get it, I’m not trying to get you to do anything destructive, sorry if it came across that way. I just really believe it should be up to you.
The people I have to look normal for view tattoos as sinful so they're gonna be mad no matter what but I cant have em asking questions

Zenko

I guess in that case it really comes down to whether you think it’d be worth it to get the tattoo then. I personally wouldn’t advocate an action knowing it’d cause harm.

You can get a generic tattoo of your kintype and just make sure it looks really good. Don't hint to anything explicitly kin related, just, the type- like if I were to get a cormorant tattoo, I could just claim I like cormorants and thought the tattoo looked cool. That way if you were wrong, it's just a nice-looking piece of art.

Reactions: jet

jet

Could you be more specific? I really want a septigram but my world would explode if I did that even tho the way the people pressing detonate see it any tattoo is a shit stain of an idea cuz its vandalism to gods gift to me or something

Could you be more specific? I really want a septigram but my world would explode if I did that even tho the way the people pressing detonate see it any tattoo is a shit stain of an idea cuz its vandalism to gods gift to me or something
i personally would look up tattoos ideas see which ones you vibe witth