Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

i'm stuck with my theriotype thread

Alaska

Pronouns
im very stuck with my theriotype
and its very confusing
ive always had a semi feeling of not being an arctic wolf / british buzzard
if u have some advise for figuring it out please tell me

Pronouns
Masculine
I'd say if you can meditate, meditate on it. Ask yourself "What's my theriotype?" And wait for images/feelings to come. Don't force it or expect anything. Just sit and wait. This may take a few tries.

Second thing is writing. Let your hand write whatever it wants. Write a story about being your theriotype. Dont filter it.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
VIP
Pronouns
Masculine
Research really is the best option when finding issues of this variety, both internal research in mind and soul, as well as that of going out and learning about everything one suspects it to be. Assume nothing and always compare to the greatest level and depth that can be managed.

Alaska

Pronouns
Research really is the best option when finding issues of this variety, both internal research in mind and soul, as well as that of going out and learning about everything one suspects it to be. Assume nothing and always compare to the greatest level and depth that can be managed.
thnx will