Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an alterhuman community serving otherkin, the furry fandom, fictionkin, therians, vampires, coping links, plural systems, and the other-hearted. We provide our users with a wide variety of features, such as: forums, media center, articles library, user blogs, social groups, live chat, and more!

Curious? Come join us today!

i'm stuck with my theriotype thread

Alaska

im very stuck with my theriotype
and its very confusing
ive always had a semi feeling of not being an arctic wolf / british buzzard
if u have some advise for figuring it out please tell me

I'd say if you can meditate, meditate on it. Ask yourself "What's my theriotype?" And wait for images/feelings to come. Don't force it or expect anything. Just sit and wait. This may take a few tries.

Second thing is writing. Let your hand write whatever it wants. Write a story about being your theriotype. Dont filter it.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
VIP
Research really is the best option when finding issues of this variety, both internal research in mind and soul, as well as that of going out and learning about everything one suspects it to be. Assume nothing and always compare to the greatest level and depth that can be managed.

Alaska

Research really is the best option when finding issues of this variety, both internal research in mind and soul, as well as that of going out and learning about everything one suspects it to be. Assume nothing and always compare to the greatest level and depth that can be managed.
thnx will